Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel like I'm on Xanax even if I'm not

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
It looks like I'm always relaxed even if bad things happen to me ( like forgot my pocket or being bullied) I just stand there and I feel dazed all the time.

I tried some stims like clenbuterol or caffeine and it helps a bit with focus but I'm not reactive as well like other people.
It seems I can't be aggressive, I'm always high inhib and afraid of consequences.

I wish I felt dazed all the time.

Been dazed and confused for so long it's not true?

that's not that bad of a situation.

It seems I can't be aggressive, I'm always high inhib and afraid of consequences.
benzos make me say aggressive things and almost get into fights.

Appropriate, as a sub 8 man if you dare to stand up for yourself or portray yourself as anything but beta you will instantly get wrecked. Police will 100% get involved and you will be assumed to be guilty. Once you get to court you will be handed harsher sentences for your crime than people who look fuckable.

Don't be aggressive, be the knife in the dark. Take it like a bitch in the open and stab them in the back ( figuratively ) It's really the only viable option unless you want to ascend with Bubba in prison.

My local pill seller only sells in bulk and refuses to sell a few pills at a time... So i haven't tried it. Damned greedy fat bastard!

Oh well. Whatever.

Well have you ever been on xanax? Because you can’t say you feel like your on xanax if you haven’t been on it yet.