Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel like I'm even bad at being a sand nigger

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
@Diocel reminded me of a movie where an American sandcel goes back to Egypt and realizes he doesn't fit in. In one scene he is eating fesikh and drinking water from the Nile, he then gets sick. Now I'm thinking, what if this happens to me if I ever return to my desert. What if I'm eating fesikh and it makes me sick, all the sand foids would laugh at me.

Just drink out of the Nile bro!
It's cleaner than the Ganges!

You bling shame to da famiry

@Diocel reminded me of a movie where an American sandcel goes back to Egypt and realizes he doesn't fit in. In one scene he is eating fesikh and drinking water from the Nile, he then gets sick. Now I'm thinking, what if this happens to me if I ever return to my desert. What if I'm eating fesikh and it makes me sick, all the sand foids would laugh at me.
being a sandnigger is never a good thing kike isnt much better

Better start eatting raw fish to train yourself.

I want to be saudi. They mog.

You can take the sandnigger out of the desert but you can't take the desert out of the sandnigger

tfw you will never eat fesikh by the nile

You're paranoiad over nothing.

An online friend of mine lives in egypt and throw them in the nile at night.
Does this "online friend" has an account on a viral marketing website? Possibly with a joker avi

Fuck a goat, your cousin (bonus xp if your cousin IS the goat), then fire an AK-47 into the air to level up your class.

I have droke Indian water when I was there and got sick. u legit may not be able to adapt there

I dont fit into turkey either, im literally the only shy person there JFL

You need to start rapefugemaxxing in Europe. That's the only way to be a good sandnigger.