Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel like I might have a good time with people from here

Marathon

Marathon

A very handsome subhuman
-
Most of them are quirky but understanding. And forum racism is now getting down compared to back in the days and users are better respected.

I might have a good time as friends for a night, maybe just take a ride or a walk in their city together while sipping some Diet Coke with majority of those who comment “fuck you OP” on my threads.

As God of incels, you have my respect for keeping this forum up @Master good job.

How did you get unbanned? :feelsjuice:

Either way, the only friendly interaction you'll have with someone from here is perhaps an interrogation. :feelskek:

How did you get unbanned? :feelsjuice:

Either way, the only friendly interaction you'll have with someone from here is perhaps an interrogation. :feelskek:
You don’t know I am

Who is the crawling asslicking faggot Nigger ?

Racism? Americans being racists is cute, go to asia/east europe, they will treat you like scum black man.

the tiny and diminishing sliver of humanity that is not terribly hard to get along with ... I'll take whatever access points I can get

burgerkingguy.gif

NIGGER

GET THIS NIGGER BITCH OFF THIS FORUM

Bc we have nice personalities despite what foids and the globohomo propaganda say