Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I feel like going ER (in GTA)

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
I hate this entire earth, natalists, the human species and nature. I wanna fucking end them all, and put end to everyone and make them suffer as much as possible. I wish them all nothing but the worse. None of them deserve have the amount of things they have, it's so unfair they get things that we will never get when we deserve it way more than them. We've been through more troubles and traumas than all of them combined, when nature hates you, you are going to be more miserable than anyone on earth.

Don't do it brocel. Work toward a good life for yourself. Be flexible, don't attach to any culture or society. Find out who is offering you the best deal, someone is.

I hate this entire earth, natalists, the human species and nature. I wanna fucking end them all, and put end to everyone and make them suffer as much as possible. I wish them all nothing but the worse. None of them deserve have the amount of things they have, it's so unfair they get things that we will never get when we deserve it way more than them. We've been through more troubles and traumas than all of them combined, when nature hates you, you are going to be more miserable than anyone on earth.
you should COPEMAXX like me.

Play postal redux

I would suggest downloading mods such as R9K and Zhiina map and go ER there in GMOD, Its basically a map of china with coded in NPCs including police first responders who will try and stop you when you attack civillians, When i was at my worst i just ER all of them with an AK47 or an M4A1.

Its nice to have an outlet for the pain.

You could also just blow shit up in ARMA 3 editor for example the jews or civillians or whatever.

If you absolutely want to go ER you should be 100% sure that your willing to give up your life, Food, Vidya, Showers, Any good cope that exist to rot 6 feet under never to be seen again, Who knows maybe musk will be able to colonize mars sometime, Maybe sex robots that can walk will be a thing, Id say cope until you cant anymore.

Plan it properly if you do, don't be like some of these incompetent fuck ups. You want to be efficient and inflict maximum damage (in Minecraft).

in the same state. wanna talk to me? lol unfortunately people like us don't have the energy to find and band together and fight normie species. the kind ones always end up offing themselves.

Plan it properly if you do, don't be like some of these incompetent fuck ups. You want to be efficient and inflict maximum damage (in Minecraft).
I reccomend him watch the mosque shooting by Brandan Terrant before he does anything rash.

I'll try to enjoy my copes

Do it plzz
Make hole and Normie suffer

Surprised Nbc GIF by Saturday Night Live

I would suggest downloading mods such as R9K and Zhiina map and go ER there in GMOD, Its basically a map of china with coded in NPCs including police first responders who will try and stop you when you attack civillians, When i was at my worst i just ER all of them with an AK47 or an M4A1.

Its nice to have an outlet for the pain.

You could also just blow shit up in ARMA 3 editor for example the jews or civillians or whatever.

If you absolutely want to go ER you should be 100% sure that your willing to give up your life, Food, Vidya, Showers, Any good cope that exist to rot 6 feet under never to be seen again, Who knows maybe musk will be able to colonize mars sometime, Maybe sex robots that can walk will be a thing, Id say cope until you cant anymore.
Wow I’m going to try that map. Sounds epic bro!!!

I don't want to make everyone suffer like a vindictive shrew would, but I'm not opposed to the world spontaneously imploding into itself.

you will receive a ar15 rifle in the mail from the fbi in about 4 days or so

Greetings to whichever fed is out there reading this thread

I feel that every passing second on this forsaken planet.

hate this entire earth, natalists, the human species and
I agree with you up to this point. Nature is cool though. Nature is indifferent, as opposed to people that hate almost everything (take yourself as an example).

No matter how you put it indifference is neutral, humanities distributive tendencies aren't.

DO IT!!!

DO IT IN NAME OF OURSELVES, IN NAME OF THE OUTCAST, IN NAME OF THE FORGOTTEN, FUCKING NOBODIES LIKE US!