Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I feel like everyone secretly hate me from my back, even if they're my friends.

mbhan

mbhan

it never began
★★★★
Am I paranoid schizo? Or probably something I learned from past mistakes.

This has gotten so worse now, I can't even go talk to people without thinking a lot about it.

I know that I am controversial in the eyes of normies bc of my personality. Am I schizo or am I just right?

FUCK NORMALNIGGERS YOUR FATE WAS CHOSEN BY THIS FAGGOT WORLD START HATING OTHERS AND DONT GIVE A FUCK :yes:

I feel like everyone secretly hate me from my back, even if they're my friends.​

Because its true.

You are ugly man and people hate ugly men. Women hate them because they are disgusted by their presence and men hate them because its simply a competitor for the pussy, so women just dont want to meet with you and men will do everything they can to show everyone that they are better than you and no women should choose you if they are around. This is evolution baby.

Or probably something I learned from past mistakes.
Exsctly that, you learned it from your past experience. Im ugly man too so I also know from my past experiences that in the long run nothing good will come out of social interactions with other people.
Am I schizo or am I just right?
Welcome to the adult life of ugly man.

No, the assholes will hate you no matter what. Most people, don’t give a fuck about ugly males as long as they keep their distance.

fuck you friendhaver

trucels have no friends