Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel like everybody irl hates me

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

Creepermaxxer
★★
For no reason really, they always glare at me, sometimes they laugh and I have no idea if they're laughing at me, I feel so ugly and out of place. I used to enjoy going outside in the woods and library but now I rarely leave my bedroom. Everybody is against me and my room is my only escape

For no reason really, they always glare at me, sometimes they laugh and I have no idea if they're laughing at me, I feel so ugly and out of place. I used to enjoy going outside in the woods and library but now I rarely leave my bedroom. Everybody is against me and my room is my only escape

I have the same feeling. Later on I realised that it's just my neuroticism projecting my negative emotions onto others. Most people don't even notice others outside.

Yes me too ngl makes me schizo af

Everyone give me hostile looks whenever I leave my house:fuk:.

All this, simply due to the characteristics of your face and your height; how shallow it all is. :society:

The feeling is mutual.
Refrain from going outside, unless if absolutely necessary.

Society is and always will be shit.

I have the same feeling. Later on I realised that it's just my neuroticism projecting my negative emotions onto others. Most people don't even notice others outside.
Probably something to this. People are self-absorbed af and RBFing all the time. Of course my ogremaxxing doesn’t help. -_-;;

They probably do, Chico tbhngl, mang

Yeah, I have experienced that plenty too, it's shit. I only go outside if I have to. Normfags are scum. I have made myself look scarier to try and counteract that, seems to somewhat work. Would recommend trying that.
THEY HATE YOU BECAUSE THEY NOW THAT YOU ARE GOING TO BLOW THEM UP AND SHOOT DOWN THOSE FILTHY DERANGED FUCKED UP SOY ADDICTEC CUCKOLDS SEX HAVERS DOWN (IN VIDEO GAME)

It's better to be feared than loved unless you need people to love you to survive.