Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel like Anakin and Kylo

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
How they struggled between choosing the light and the dark, I’m struggling between black and blue pill. I’m a firm believer in the black pill, but when I get near attractive women and if ever any attention even if just friendly, the blue pill thoughts starts flooding in. MAKE IT STAWP! :feelsohgod:

Plz help me restore my faith in the dark side emperor Palpatine!

Kylo was weird with his character and how he interacted with the sides of the force. And always remember all the crappy stuff women do so you don't get bluepilled.

there's no light or dark. Only despair .

Resisting the bluepill even among foids means you're a strong man.

The only light you'll find is the flash from the bomb explosion
3F084586 285B 4B3E 9070 82524FDC7E96

xD Funny Guy

You Feel like 2 shitty movies?
:feelsPop:

You shouldn't act like an angry incel near normies anyway, we all know how things are these days. So just pretend you believe in the bluepill near them, but never forget the blackpill and never be a cuck.

Kylo Ren isn’t canon for me, actually the whole sequel trilogy isn’t. But as for anakin, I can’t relate because he was dating Padme and was the chosen one.. his whole life was lifefuel, I can only relate once he’s Darth Vader

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back