Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel like a loser, im almost 30 and still dont make good money

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
I have a degree but I haven't been able to get any good jobs because my social anxiety is too great. I can't work jobs that require too much socialization, otherwise I start sweating, mumbling, and feeling like it's the end of the world. Now I'm almost fucking 30 and I find myself having no money. I'm trying to become a technical writer as that won't require me to speak to ppl as much and I can do most of my work alone, but idk how long it's going to take me to get a job doing that.
I ordered some pills to se if that could help but idk. I need some advice brocels; I feel myself inching ever closer to the rope. :feelsbadman:

Just go neet boyocel. I can't even find a job

Whats the technical writer?

Just bece a neet, fuck what society thinks of you

I also hate social jobs As I’m none NT , I’m currently looking for none NT job like some sort of programming or web creator or something

I'm 33, have a Bachelor's in Software Engineering, certification and training in CNC Machining, and currently pursuing an Associate's in Electrical Engineering with a GPA of 3.9, and yet, I find myself stuck at home with my father, working a shitty, minimum wage food service job. :feelsUgh:

Life is brutally unfair when you've been born ugly and autistic. :fuk:

Maybe something like a truck driver, mostly just driving and can make $100,000 a year after a while.