Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel like 90 % of all incels got sub 7 inch wrists

i dare anyone to beat this

Ww

since i lost weight my wrists are 15cm how bad is it?

I have subhuman 6" wrists its extremely over i get wristmogged and handmogged by teen girls

I can confirm, my wrists are 6.7 inches (17 cm).

It is still better to have small wrists than being fat.
it's better to be virgin than misogynistic inkel :soy:

Saint wristcel checking in, I'm here to inform you that wrist size is a direct indicator of how many women you have slept with / will sleep with in your life. If your wrists are below 6.5 inches it's undeniably over and you will never sleep with any woman. If your wrist size is above that but still below 7 inches you might have a chance at getting laid once or twice. If your wrist is above 7 inches you are average, if your wrist is 8 inches and above you're Chad and will always get laid.View attachment 144641 The picture above is an 8 inch wrist, what foids consider average

View attachment 144642this is my wrist (5.5 inches) after gymcelling for 2 years, women usually laugh at me (and wristmog me even though I'm 6'1" and 170 lbs) and guys pick fights with me since I was in primary school ... it never began. Take the wristpill now.
dude thats almost my wrist except i have huge hands that makes it look fucking stupid.

Hooray, I mog some of you wristcels here, 8.25" checking in.

there's no wrist for your repulsive face

Wristcel skateboarding

View attachment 144667
Not the best pic as I said it´s hard to take a picture one handed I had to use the table to hold the measuring tape so it´s even a little lose around my wrist btw the measurements is in centimeters.
That's a 12.5 - 13cm wrist when you tighten the tape a little and measure closer to the little bone. You're measuring a bit too high up the arm which gives you an extra half a cm at least.
5" wrist on a man, that's insane. 5" is considered tiny even for a foid.

Last edited:
I don't get this wrist thing here, not trying to sound like a cuck.
What's the causality of being a wristcel and how's it related to inceldom?

Crap bone growth genetics. There is probably genetic linkage between genes responsible or its the exact same gene clusters, either way if you have a poorly grown jaw or a recessed chin or are just short, you probably also have narrower than average shoulders and small wrists.

Looks at this guy. Looking at his face and you think he’s your average soyboy yet mogs the fuck out of everyone here with his wrist size

big-arm-3.jpg

Looks at this guy. Looking at his face and you think he’s your average soyboy yet mogs the fuck out of everyone here with his wrist size

big-arm-3.jpg
Looks like he has some genetic illness man
Crap bone growth genetics. There is probably genetic linkage between genes responsible or its the exact same gene clusters, either way if you have a poorly grown jaw or a recessed chin or are just short, you probably also have narrower than average shoulders and small wrists.
Yeah ok and I guess that makes sense, and tbf I can understand if you have crap bone genetics no female would ever want you. Never really thought about it but I do see many guys with crap testosterone development (shoulders, ribs, forward growth, just never tied it back to wrists). It does surprise me people with such garbage genetics didn't die out centuries ago, but I guess ricecels and currycels invented agriculture so they could survive.

Still I think most people here are larping, a 6 inch wrist is probably smaller than most white women, so I doubt in reality that many people here have that.

Last edited:
That's a 12.5 - 13cm wrist when you tighten the tape a little and measure closer to the little bone. You're measuring a bit too high up the arm which gives you an extra half a cm at least.
5" wrist on a man, that's insane. 5" is considered tiny even for a foid.
I just tried to tighten it and it was around 13.4cm and if I measure the place where you said a little closer to the hand on the bone my wrist are a little bigger but that still don´t change the fact that people spot the small part of the wrist.

And yes I am aware that my wrists are smaller than most girls it sucks being mogged by both genders in size.

Nope I’m a big boned Scandinavian
big frame = volcel
Yeah mine is 13.5cm, I also just saw your pic longer up in the thread you forearm, wrist and hands look a lot like mine.

But you are also way taller than me (I am 5´7) so you might look skinnier, also how old are you?
Yes, I'm 6'1" and my arms look like spaghetti. I'm 21, but I might still "grow larger" (not necessarily taller although that might happen as well) as I'm quite nordic and nordic people develop slowly, some till their mid 20s. The opposite of Middle Easterners or Africans who age very fast.
I have subhuman 6" wrists its extremely over i get wristmogged and handmogged by teen girls
know that feel bro
I can confirm, my wrists are 6.7 inches (17 cm).

It is still better to have small wrists than being fat.
that's average wrist size, especially if you're short
I don't think there's a correlation with wrist and frame, I've seen male models whose wrist are very small, yet having wide having shoulders and narrow midsection.
Late but can somewhat confirm this. My elbow breadth is almost medium, my shoulders are only slightly below average, since gymcelling I shouldermog some people, but my wrists are tiny and everyone wristmogs me. It really depends on.

Last edited:
20190717 233540

Sub 6 inch wrists
Can't even lift 10kg dumbells
But muh nigger bbc genes :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

dude thats almost my wrist except i have huge hands that makes it look fucking stupid.
can you take a pic and / or measure? it is of great value for us wristcels

Thin wrists are aesthetic

My theory is height only works if you have the frame. Short guy with big frame is just as attractive as a tall guy with a small frame. Proportions are what matters. It's how men view women as well. No one wants a woman with a "big ass", or "huge boobs", we want proportions, at least most of us do. If short guys framemog you you are not really "tall", because "tall" in foids brain is also "big", but if you're tall and skinny / framecel it's over.
Looks like he has some genetic illness man

Yeah ok and I guess that makes sense, and tbf I can understand if you have crap bone genetics no female would ever want you. Never really thought about it but I do see many guys with crap testosterone development (shoulders, ribs, forward growth, just never tied it back to wrists). It does surprise me people with such garbage genetics didn't die out centuries ago, but I guess ricecels and currycels invented agriculture so they could survive.

Still I think most people here are larping, a 6 inch wrist is probably smaller than most white women, so I doubt in reality that many people here have that.
I have a 5.5 inch wrist and I can prove it, just click the "cm not inches" link below ...

I'm a 21 years old man, average weight (170lbs), athletic body, 6'1"

There is a guy with smaller wrists than me here btw ... probably around 5.3 inches or so.
Thin wrists are aesthetic
Thin as in 7 inches if you're 5'10 yeah sure ... but not tiny as in 5.5 inches if you're 6'1". That just makes you look like a tall woman. Women will instinctively avoid you because you are / look weak and unable to protect her. Some of her girl friends will wristmog you.
I just tried to tighten it and it was around 13.4cm and if I measure the place where you said a little closer to the hand on the bone my wrist are a little bigger but that still don´t change the fact that people spot the small part of the wrist.

And yes I am aware that my wrists are smaller than most girls it sucks being mogged by both genders in size.
I know how you feel so well ... since 7th grade I always tried to hide my wrist as they were far below average and so tiny. I was always wearing big jackets and sweaters so no one would spot them, even when it was summer, so I'd rather sweat my ass off than show people my tiny ass wrists.
View attachment 144926
Sub 6 inch wrists
Can't even lift 10kg dumbells
But muh nigger bbc genes :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Are you sure these are sub 6? They look like 6.5 to me. Also your hands look rather massive. Are you very short?

Last edited:

The correct way is to measure your wrists at the smallest point and for the vast majority of people that's closer to the hand. For you it's the opposite which is strange. My wrists are smaller closer to the hand and get progressively larger towards the elbow.
Still, that's insane and you're definitely a true wristcel. All these fags ITT with 6.25"+ wrists are complaining for no reason. No one gives a shit about 6.25"+ wrists if the face is good.
5" is fucked, though.

No one gives a shit about 6.25"+ wrists if the face is good.
And adult women want real men, tall men with big bones and they also love beards and I just look like a little teenage boy I have literally had girls tell me I am too small which I can´t do anything about yet if you make even a slight remark on a woman´s weight they act like it is something that can´t be fixed; you can´t grow bones but you can lose weight.
that's insane and you're definitely a true wristcel
You got that right!

can you take a pic and / or measure? it is of great value for us wristcels
I have a very specific scar on both side of my hands because I had an accident with fire as a kid and I am scared people will see it and know it's me, but I will try to see if I have a measurement thing at home.

And adult women want real men, tall men with big bones and they also love beards and I just look like a little teenage boy I have literally had girls tell me I am too small which I can´t do anything about yet if you make even a slight remark on a woman´s weight they act like it is something that can´t be fixed; you can´t grow bones but you can lose weight.
I'm just saying you really are a wristcel. All these guys with wrists 1 - 1.5" bigger than yours are complaining for no reason.
5" wrists is a deal breaker for many women even if your face is ok and it can cause inceldom even just by itself unless you're a tall prettyboy Chad.

I'm just saying you really are a wristcel. All these guys with wrists 1 - 1.5" bigger than yours are complaining for no reason.
5" wrists is a deal breaker for many women even if your face is ok and it can cause inceldom even just by itself unless you're a tall prettyboy Chad.
Thank for understanding man because I really don´t get what other guys complain about I mean even though other members have sub 7 inch wrists they still have manly wrists and bigger wrists than girls.

I often look with envy on wrist of men when talking to them or even when watching TV because I have never had even remotely normal size wrists I even used to cover them as a teenager with sweat bands and only took them off when I showered because my wrists were even smaller then.

I have a very specific scar on both side of my hands because I had an accident with fire as a kid and I am scared people will see it and know it's me, but I will try to see if I have a measurement thing at home.
Ok I understand, and thanks.

Tbh people could probably tell it's me by my room / wrists if they really know me, but idgaf at this point. My social life doesn't exist.

If anyone I know reads this: I hate women, and I (probably) hate you too. Jk lol idgaf about anything.

Thread title is incorrect. 100% of incels have less than 7 inch wrists because 7+ inch is volcel

Thank for understanding man because I really don´t get what other guys complain about I mean even though other members have sub 7 inch wrists they still have manly wrists and bigger wrists than girls.

I often look with envy on wrist of men when talking to them or even when watching TV because I have never had even remotely normal size wrists I even used to cover them as a teenager with sweat bands and only took them off when I showered because my wrists were even smaller then.
I know what insecurities are like, especially insecurities related to masculinity. It fucks with your head and makes it difficult to even leave your house. I'm a bitch beacuse I'm insecure about some of my features which aren't even that bad compared to some of the guys here.

How are such massive discrepancies between different men even possible? There are guys out there with massive 9" or 24cm wrists and then there's guys like you with 5" wrists.
Same goes for dick dize, height, skull bone size, jaw etc.
Trucels are different species compared to Chad. You don't see this shit in the animal kingdom. All dogs of the same pure breed generally look identical. You'll never see a tiny 30 lbs labrador retriever with a deformed skull, recessed snout or whatever unless it's an extremely rare severe illness. You'll never see an adult elephant with legs/bones half the width/size of another elephant. It's fucked.

Last edited:
No tall pretty boy Chad has 5 inch wrists. Never. I have 5.5 inch wrists and I never saw any Chad with wrists even remotely close to mine. Even pretty boys have 6.5 inch wrists minimum.

I know what insecurities are like, especially insecurities related to masculinity. It fucks with your head and makes it difficult to even leave your house. I'm a bitch beacuse I'm insecure about some of my features which aren't even that bad compared to some of the guys here.

How are such massive discrepancies between different men even possible? There are guys out there with massive 9" or 24cm wrists and then there's guys like you with 5" wrists.
Trucels are different species compared to Chad. You don't see this shit in the animal kingdom. All dogs of the same pure breed generally look identical. You'll never see a tiny 30 lbs labrador retriever with a deformed skull, recessed snout or whatever. You'll never see an adult elephant with legs/bones half the width/size of another elephant. It's fucked.
Gotta say, 9 inches is way above average. Big guys usually have wrists around 8 inches. My Dad for example has a large frame and he has 8 inch wrists. Tiny wristcels have wrists around 5 inches. Still huge difference. I'd agree that 7+ inch wrists = volcel, as 7 inches is about average for men.

Below you can see the hands (and the wrists, somewhat) of my Dad. 8 inch wrists compared to my 5.5 inch wrists. How he could create such a wristcel son is beyond me. He wristmogs me so hard it's brutal.

Attachments

• wh.jpg
    wh.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

Trucels are different species compared to Chad. You don't see this shit in the animal kingdom. All dogs of the same pure breed generally look identical. You'll never see a tiny 30 lbs labrador retriever with a deformed skull, recessed snout or whatever unless it's an extremely rare severe illness. You'll never see an adult elephant with legs/bones half the width/size of another elephant. It's fucked.
You said it several times now so I have to correct my wrists are 5.3 inches/13.5cm not 5 inches although 13.5cm is still VERY small even for girls.

And yeah I have thought about the animal kingdom too they all seem more or less equal like when watching shows about Chimpanzees they all look big and strong and I honestly couldn´t point out the alpha male with humans it is so easy to see who the alpha male is.
Gotta say, 9 inches is way above average. Big guys usually have wrists around 8 inches. My Dad for example has a large frame and he has 8 inch wrists. Tiny wristcels have wrists around 5 inches. Still huge difference. I'd agree that 7+ inch wrists = volcel, as 7 inches is about average for men.
It must be nice having so big wrists
My little brother even have around 7 inch wrists but he is a bodybuilder so that is why
Below you can see the hands (and the wrists, somewhat) of my Dad. 8 inch wrists compared to my 5.5 inch wrists. How he could create such a wristcel son is beyond me. He wristmogs me so hard it's brutal.
When I see men like that I envy them, most people who will just see an old fat man but I notice how big hands and wrists these old men have like with the shooting in Norway recently the gunman got immediately stopped by a 64 year old man and everyone was making fun of it and I am just thinking that most seniors could take me down no problem I mean they have so big forarms, wrists and hands I have zero strengths in those regions hell I bet a 12 year old boy could wrestle me to the ground or at least give me a good fight.

Last edited:
My wrist size is 16cm {6.2 inches}. It would appear it's over..

I wish I had wrists like Mileena tbh

You said it several times now so I have to correct my wrists are 5.3 inches/13.5cm not 5 inches although 13.5cm is still VERY small even for girls.

And yeah I have thought about the animal kingdom too they all seem more or less equal like when watching shows about Chimpanzees they all look big and strong and I honestly couldn´t point out the alpha male with humans it is so easy to see who the alpha male is.

It must be nice having so big wrists
My little brother even have around 7 inch wrists but he is a bodybuilder so that is why

When I see men like that I envy them, most people who will just see an old fat man but I notice how big hands and wrists these old men have like with the shooting in Norway recently the gunman got immediately stopped by a 64 year old man and everyone was making fun of it and I am just thinking that most seniors could take me down no problem I mean they have so big forarms, wrists and hands I have zero strengths in those regions hell I bet a 12 year old boy could wrestle me to the ground or at least give me a good fight.
I remember getting wrestled to the ground by a chubby 12 yo when I was like 17 or something ... it was humiliating. I'm a bodybuilder too and it did shit for my wrists. Maybe I need more time. Maybe different exercises. Maybe my wrists will never grow. We'll see.

Last edited:
Seems pretty normal to me I would kill to have normal looking wrists at least yours are bigger than girls wrists.
only normal by modern standards because of all the jewish hormones being pumped into our bodies

Seems pretty normal to me I would kill to have normal looking wrists at least yours are bigger than girls wrists.
With 6 inch wrists you will still get mogged by some girls, that's a medium to small wrist size even for women. People who have wrists like we do, sub 6 inches, it never even began for them. We are our own special species of abominations. Sometimes it makes me so angry I could punch things. But I'd probably break my weak ass wirst and hands while doing so. So I won't.

With 6 inch wrists you will still get mogged by some girls, that's a medium to small wrist size even for women. People who have wrists like we do, sub 6 inches, it never even began for them. We are our own special species of abominations. Sometimes it makes me so angry I could punch things. But I'd probably break my weak ass wirst and hands while doing so.
I wouldn´t know I have never had wrists bigger than any girl

Small wrists = misogynist and potential rapist

I wouldn´t know I have never had wrists bigger than any girl
Really? 5.3 inches should be plenty to beat at least some tiny girls ... I mean mine are only slightly bigger (5.5) and even I mog some girls ... it's rare but it happens. Usually they are very short and thin, around 5 feet in height and borderline-anorexic. But I mog 'em.

(Not that I'd know for sure as I don't really compare my wrists to any girl as I don't talk to girls ...)

Really? 5.3 inches should be plenty to beat at least some tiny girls ... I mean mine are only slightly bigger (5.5) and even I mog some girls ... it's rare but it happens. Usually they are very short and thin, around 5 feet in height and borderline-anorexic. But I mog 'em.
My cousins 10 year old step daughter has bigger wrists than me so I doubt it.

My cousins 10 year old step daughter has bigger wrists than me so I doubt it.
Are you serious? A 10 year old girl with 5.5 inch wrists like me? What the fuck she must be huge (for a 10 year old)

Are you serious? A 10 year old girl with 5.5 inch wrists like me? What the fuck she must be huge (for a 10 year old)
No pretty average sized