Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel like 90 % of all incels got sub 7 inch wrists

I have subhuman 6.3" wrists its extremely over i get wristmogged and handmogged by teen girls

Im on the verge of getting some kind of fat or silicone implant on my wrists tbh

I don't even know how to measure my wrists

u fucking with me ? how is dis even possible my fucking dick is 5.7 inch
I know it´s really fucked up my dick´s girth is actually 4.92inches so almost the same size as my wrists

IMG 20190826 180303

See my subhuman wrist kek. It's indeed true that incels are wristcels

I don't get this wrist thing here, not trying to sound like a cuck.
What's the causality of being a wristcel and how's it related to inceldom? I'm into horology and collect some nice pieces, it's one of my favourite copes, but realistically you need 7 inch wrist for a lot of nice watches, especially modern ones, so I would be even more fucked if I was wristcel as if it wasn't bad enough anyway. What do the rest of you do? Wear one of those step trackers?

This is true, most incels I see have small wrists.

Most guys I see with hooded hunter eyes and strong lower thirds have large wrists

TIL average wrist size ranges from 7.25inch to 8

Last edited:
It's scarry
Saint wristcel checking in, I'm here to inform you that wrist size is a direct indicator of how many women you have slept with / will sleep with in your life. If your wrists are below 6.5 inches it's undeniably over and you will never sleep with any woman. If your wrist size is above that but still below 7 inches you might have a chance at getting laid once or twice. If your wrist is above 7 inches you are average, if your wrist is 8 inches and above you're Chad and will always get laid.
Dd
The picture above is an 8 inch wrist, what foids consider average

WhatsApp Image 2019 08 27 at 160941
this is my wrist (5.5 inches) after gymcelling for 2 years, women usually laugh at me (and wristmog me even though I'm 6'1" and 170 lbs) and guys pick fights with me since I was in primary school ... it never began. Take the wristpill now.

Last edited:
this is my wrist after gymcelling for 2 years, women usually laugh at me and guys pick fights with me since I was in primary school ... it never began. Take the wristpill now.
Cant see the picture, but I believe you though, Im also a wristcell and that happens to me too
Edit: no wait i Can see It, It was just terribly dark..

Attachments

• dd.jpg
    dd.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 33
  • WhatsApp Image 2019-08-27 at 16.09.41.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2019-08-27 at 16.09.41.jpeg
    77.6 KB · Views: 100
16 cm, 6.3 inches

There is no gym for your wrists. :cryfeels:

It's probably true, even IT couldn't resist unironically insulting the wrists of those dudes at incelcon. In fact almost all incels seem to have the thing wrists associated with bad frame.
I don't think there's a correlation with wrist and frame, I've seen male models whose wrist are very small, yet having wide having shoulders and narrow midsection.

You mog me so hard. 14cm here. 16cm is like almost average.
yeah on pic it can appear smaller coz im 43kg at 171.5cm but its not that bad as seems

I mean wrists are part of frame. If you have thin wrists then your arms will tend to look small no matter how much muscle you put on (since you don't really gain muscle on your wrists).
I guess cases like the one I mentioned are circumstantial.

My wrists are 6.75 inches

I've measured it before and it's around 5.9 inches just above the little bone that sticks out but looks the same as yours ngl
We're wrist brothers

We have to meet up and take an ultimate wristcel pic bro

It's so undeniably over for us ... bottom 1%

I know it´s really fucked up my dick´s girth is actually 4.92inches so almost the same size as my wrists
Bro I didn't read your comment, you're just like me, my dick girth is also tiny, probably around 4 inches or something even though it's long just like my wrists, long but tiny girth ... could you please measure them or confirm with a pic or both? You might be the one to dethrone me from my self-given title of saint wristcel ...

btw. note everyone that wrist size correlates with strength ... no matter how much you cope with the gym, if you have small wrists you will always be weaker than guys with large wrists who work out far less than you do ... it's undeniably over for us true wristcels.

of course, it has to do with the cursed genetics we have, i hate my wrists so much

consider suicide
I do
Bro I didn't read your comment, you're just like me, my dick girth is also tiny, probably around 4 inches or something even though it's long just like my wrists, long but tiny girth ... could you please measure them or confirm with a pic or both? You might be the one to dethrone me from my self-given title of saint wristcel ...

btw. note everyone that wrist size correlates with strength ... no matter how much you cope with the gym, if you have small wrists you will always be weaker than guys with large wrists who work out far less than you do ... it's undeniably over for us true wristcels.
How big are your wrists? And I have tried a couple times to take a picture with a measering tape around it but it´s so hard to do with only one hand.

What I don't understand is why do the vast majority of 40-50+ year old men have those crazy thick 7.5 - 8"+ wrists? Where I live older guys have thick wrists and younger guys have cuck wrists.
I call it "old man wrists."

Last edited:
same my wrists are super small

could you please measure them or confirm with a pic or both? You might be the one to dethrone me from my self-given title of saint wristcel ...
69437354 369609940615293 6674591229109338112 n

Not the best pic as I said it´s hard to take a picture one handed I had to use the table to hold the measuring tape so it´s even a little lose around my wrist btw the measurements is in centimeters.

There needs to be watches made specifically for incels. This is discrimination.

View attachment 144667
Not the best pic as I said it´s hard to take a picture one handed I had to use the table to hold the measuring tape so it´s even a little lose around my wrist btw the measurements is in centimeters.
Holy crap, that could be somewhat smaller than mine, If it's measured correctly that is. mine are 5.5 inches, 14cm.

Nope I’m a big boned Scandinavian

Holy crap, that could be somewhat smaller than mine, If it's measured correctly that is. mine are 5.5 inches, 14cm.
Yeah mine is 13.5cm, I also just saw your pic longer up in the thread you forearm, wrist and hands look a lot like mine.

But you are also way taller than me (I am 5´7) so you might look skinnier, also how old are you?