Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I feel ill when i see a fat bitch

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
I genuinally feel sick when i see a landwhale.

Its like watching indian streetfood kinda digust.

Whenever i see an obese hoe talking and talking and being loud its like i wana either vomit on her or immediately leave the place.

Im assuming this is how women perceive manlets too.

Im assuming this is how women perceive manlets too.
:yes: Yeah 100%, thats like you had one mission in life and you failed. If men weren't so desperate no one would touch them.

:yes: Yeah 100%, thats like you had one mission in life and you failed. If men weren't so desperate no one would touch them.
Sad realization but im sure this is how they see me as a manlet.

Ive been told before by a friend in uni that one time two girls looked at me and one said to her "here comes your bf" then the other said "ew" and then both laughed.

I acted tough like it didnt hurt me, but even now 10 years later i still remember it because i kinda saw it too with the side of my eye.

Sad realization but im sure this is how they see me as a manlet.

Ive been told before by a friend in uni that one time two girls looked at me and one said to her "here comes your bf" then the other said "ew" and then both laughed.

I acted tough like it didnt hurt me, but even now 10 years later i still remember it because i kinda saw it too with the side of my eye.
Such a heartless thing to say. I had the same experiences, once in elementary and once when I turned 19.

I still remember it, second one was brutal because I was fit and I dressed up nicely to take a picture for ID. I felt happy and confident, but when they ridiculed me, reality hit me.

Such a heartless thing to say. I had the same experiences, once in elementary and once when I turned 19.

I still remember it, second one was brutal because I was fit and I dressed up nicely to take a picture for ID. I felt happy and confident, but when they ridiculed me, reality hit me.
Ive had other instances too which are as bad but honestly it doesnt matter anymore.

I seriously couldnt care less about what a hoe, weaker, stupider, meme gender think of me.

I just wana be cured of my physical illnesses so that i can sleep well.

aaaaa I was just surrounded by a bunch of fat middle-aged fags and I still feel ill

how tf can 3-4 people take up so much space. ugh

aaaaa I was just surrounded by a bunch of fat middle-aged fags and I still feel ill

how tf can 3-4 people take up so much space. ugh
Fat men look normal to me.

But fat women are like next level disgusting.

Because u have one job. Literally one job yet u decide to fail at it and still think u are a prize.

Fat men look normal to me.

But fat women are like next level disgusting.

Because u have one job. Literally one job yet u decide to fail at it and still think u are a prize.
And believe it or not ethnics find these things attractive