Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I feel bitter and angry when I see dudes who are successful with women.

B33troot

B33troot

Officer
★★★
I feel bitter and angry when I see dudes who are successful with women.

It's not because I'm being reminded that I lack what they have.

Rather, it's because I'm being given a glimpse of how absolutely unjust and unfair life is.

It's crushes me how some guys have so much of a thing while I, like other incels, have absolutely nothing. Not even crumbs or table scraps.

We're not only deprived of intimacy but we are forced to watch other guys enjoy intimacy over and over with different women during every stage of their lives.

And this torture will last as long as we are alive.

Last edited:
It gets worse when you're old and you know there's no going back you wasted your prime years in rottingdom and games while Chad was out there being a main character.

Its ok though.

That is good. It means you have dignity and respect for yourself.

it's socially engineered so people like us who do not comply with the nu norm self delete.

neet is the only option

You're not the only one bro, the amount of rage and I envy have for them is insane:reeeeee:

It gets worse when you're old and you know there's no going back you wasted your prime years in rottingdom and games while Chad was out there being a main character.

Its ok though.

Yes. I'm 40 now. And every single day, I feel like my life was wasted and that I have failed as a human being.

Yes. I'm 40 now. And every single day, I feel like my life was wasted and that I have failed as a human being.
Very brutal. I would try to limit my exposure to things that cause stress and focus on making the most of what you have. Im entering my 30s as a neet failure and I feel like I could have done things different.

if you're really ugly like below 4/10 you shouldn't blame yourself really. Probably the best thing you could have done to compensate is getting hookers once in a while.

if you're really ugly like below 4/10 you shouldn't blame yourself really.

Thanks but I'm not blaming myself. It's just that I feel like I haven't lived a normal life, and so I can't help but feel like I've failed as a human being.

Thanks but I'm not blaming myself. It's just that I feel like I haven't lived a normal life, and so I can't help but feel like I've failed as a human being.
it's same for most of real incels, drop out of school/university and rot at home completely isolated from social life

it's same for most of real incels, drop out of school/university and rot at home completely isolated from social life
Yep same. It´s been 9 years in the making. Now, almost a decade i´ve been NEETing.

Im 30, how has the last 10 Years feel for you?

Yep same. It´s been 9 years in the making. Now, almost a decade i´ve been NEETing.
same, 10 years since i left school, i worked and lived on my own for short period time but couldn't take the exhaustion from work and returned to NEETing

same, 10 years since i left school, i worked and lived on my own for short period time but couldn't take the exhaustion from work and returned to NEETing
Based and enjoy it while it lasts. The best thing about this, is understanding how little and insignificant everything is in the big scope of this dead cold universe.

If you can keep the anxious demon away, and just relax play vidya, put on some music, watch anime stuff you like, then in the end you are doing yourself a favor. That for me, is actually winning.

Based and enjoy it while it lasts. The best thing about this, is understanding how little and insignificant everything is in the big scope of this dead cold universe.

If you can keep the anxious demon away, and just relax play vidya, put on some music, watch anime stuff you like, then in the end you are doing yourself a favor. That for me, is actually winning.
if i had to work to survive i would have become some junkie or roped early on

Im 30, how has the last 10 Years feel for you?

During my early 30s I had fallen into severe depression and alcoholism because the girl I liked made it clear that she didn't want to be around me. But I managed to recover and get my life back in order. But by then I had realized that it was over for me.

I graduated HS 10 years ago and all I did was work up until I went NEET a couple of months ago. I worked at the same place for nearly 13 years, but as I aged and my patience went to shit, I realized I just didn't give a shit anymore. Seeing the same co-workers (the only people I knew / saw on a regular) became sui-fuel and the work environment itself became stressful and taxing on me. Also, by the end, they weren't willing to give me more money, so I said "fuck it" and left. lol

Just a reminder that even working somewhere for years and being "loyal" doesn't mean shit, cus nobody gives a fuck, not even your boss / co-workers that you've been there with since the beginning. Lol, basically... fuck everyone.

Plankton Angry GIF - Plankton Angry Erect - Discover & Share GIFs

Imagine being born a mammal when not even 0.1% of all living organisms are mammals. Then of all the mammals you win the genetic lottery again and be born a human. Then, in a cruel twist of fate you are born a turbomanlet subhuman animal. That's how I feel.

I graduated HS 10 years ago and all I did was work up until I went NEET a couple of months ago. I worked at the same place for nearly 13 years, but as I aged and my patience went to shit, I realized I just didn't give a shit anymore. Seeing the same co-workers (the only people I knew / saw on a regular) became sui-fuel and the work environment itself became stressful and taxing on me. Also, by the end, they weren't willing to give me more money, so I said "fuck it" and left. lol

Just a reminder that even working somewhere for years and being "loyal" doesn't mean shit, cus nobody gives a fuck, not even your boss / co-workers that you've been there with since the beginning. Lol, basically... fuck everyone.
Holy shit this was exactly what I was going through today

Dont go
I feel bitter and angry when I see dudes who are successful with women.

It's not because I'm being reminded that I lack what they have.

Rather, it's because I'm being given a glimpse of how absolutely unjust and unfair life is.

It's crushes me how some guys have so much of a thing while I, like other incels, have absolutely nothing. Not even crumbs or table scraps.

We're not only deprived of intimacy but we are forced to watch other guys enjoy intimacy over and over with different women during every stage of their lives.

And this torture will last as long as we are alive.
Don't go ER. just keep coping

Its ok though.
well in my case it's not that simple. I didn't "waste" anything, I wasn't permitted to start at the race to begin with.

Its ok though.
You can't waste something you never had. Truly ugly men never had the potential to ever have those experiences.