Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I feel depressed

Spice

Spice

Unspecified
★★★
I have done nothing bad but be treated like a piece of shit for no reason, because of my looks and mental issues such as BPD, the stuff that i dealt with range from being ignored, hurt by someone who was supposed to fucking care about me to being accused of SH due to my ugly looks, imagine how i must be feeling right now from all of this shit that happened to me just because i am ugly and undesired

No matter what i do, everything just never works out, that's why i give up so easily on everything, I fail at basic shit even, i don't want to do anything other than get get high and just rot in my basement constantly until i fall asleep and time passes and then i have to deal with the same pain everyday, no matter what i do, it comes back, no matter what i do, i am still seen as an ugly piece of shit, that's why i cannot hang around normies for too long because i don't want too be seen as the target, i try my best not to be but its not something i could keep up with for too long

As for the person that supposedly ''cared'' about me, the person i knew for 5 years, i don't even want to go into detail but this whore will know for sure who i am, i will tell you this, you can ignore me for so long, you can block, delete all your socials to get away from me but the memories are always still gonna be there, the pain is still always gonna be there, i hope you will fucking suffer, THEY ONLY GIVE A FUCK ONCE IT HURTS THEM but when it comes to you and your issues, no one cares, not even bothered to be acknowledged, you are just stuck here on your own to suffer

TLDR: Think about what the average ugly guy goes through and this sums up my experience, friendzones, being ignored, accused of sexual harrasment, mental issues, struggles at work/school, just everything, i even wish i had one skill that could help me but at this point there is no point even thinking about it, nothing helps, i wasn't gifted to help me cope with anything

Last edited:
I have done nothing bad but be treated like a piece of shit for no reason, because of my looks and mental issues such as BPD, the stuff that i dealt with range from being ignored, hurt by someone who was supposed to fucking care about me to being accused of SH due to my ugly looks, imagine how i must be feeling right now from all of this shit that happened to me just because i am ugly and undesired

No matter what i do, everything just never works out, that's why i give up so easily on everything, I fail at basic shit even, i don't want to do anything other than get get high and just rot in my basement constantly until i fall asleep and time passes and then i have to deal with the same pain everyday, no matter what i do, it comes back, no matter what i do, i am still seen as an ugly piece of shit, that's why i cannot hang around normies for too long because i don't want too be seen as the target, i try my best not to be but its not something i could keep up with for too long

As for the person that supposedly ''cared'' about me, the person i knew for 5 years, i don't even want to go into detail but this whore will know for sure who i am, i will tell you this, you can ignore me for so long, you can block, delete all your socials to get away from me but the memories are always still gonna be there, the pain is still always gonna be there, i hope you will fucking suffer, THEY ONLY GIVE A FUCK ONCE IT HURTS THEM but when it comes to you and your issues, no one cares
:feelsrope:

The problem as I see it is waking up.