Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I feel cucked for having to use this honeypot of a website for the lack of options

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
Nothing against you fine people but I'm a pathetic moron for contributing to my profile for surveillers by posting here.

Nothing against you fine people but I'm a pathetic moron for contributing to my profile for surveillers by posting here.
Same. There really isn't any place online that has this kind of traffic and freedom.

You can thank soyitt for banning all incel subs.

Same. There really isn't any place online that has this kind of traffic and freedom.
This is what I notice all the time on the web. Somehow only the censored and surveilled sites manage to pull in traffic. Jews pulling the strings of Google, Facebook and all of tech are dictating which websites thrive and which struggle.
Yep. From "bastion of free speech" to "conform or leave".

I'm a pathetic moron for contributing to my profile for surveillers by posting here.

I have similar thoughts at times.

However, I'm doing it to ignore my thoughts of "roping".

Fbi pepe 32581122

All subhuman places are monitored.

eh fuck em. Be the first one in the stack up fed i dare you

This is what I notice all the time on the web. Somehow only the censored and surveilled sites manage to pull in traffic. Jews pulling the strings of Google, Facebook and all of tech are dictating which websites thrive and which struggle.

As I've said in the past, if this is a controlled government website, I find nothing more hilarious and amusing than utilizing a government-funded resource to piss off Redditors, cunts, foids, feminists, and the general internet trash of humanity, if we do have government sponsorship with a sort of quasi immunity that it derives which of course I'm on the fence of because I don't really know, either way, I feel like my shit posting here is a great constant misappropriation of. :feelsdevil:

That boyos, is what we call grand irony and divine comedic pure gold. I wouldn't have it any other way frankly if it was true. :feelsEhh:

23798a34a3f77837932e1dc08b96e9b4a40ae1504520907b74c391d37c751fdf 1

Last edited:
same but tbf the honeypot rumors have been around for more than a year, the recent survey just kinda revived the fad
jfl they even banned mgtow subs and ''incels without hate'' which in reality were just a bunch of cucks disguised as incels

As I've said in the past, if this is a controlled government website, I find nothing more hilarious and amusing than utilizing a government-funded resource to piss off Redditors, cunts, foids, feminists, and the general internet trash of humanity, if we do have government sponsorship with a sort of quasi immunity that it derives which of course I'm on the fence of because I don't really know, either way, I feel like my shit posting here is a great constant misappropriation of. :feelsdevil:

That boyos, is what we call grand irony and divine comedic pure gold. I wouldn't have it any other way frankly if it was true. :feelsEhh:

View attachment 538811
Good perspective :feelskek:

I don't care about feds and glowies anymore

If they monitor me, I don't care

If Joe Biden decides to throw me in the gulag concentration camps, I don't care

:feelsjuice:

I don't care about feds and glowies anymore

If they monitor me, I don't care

If Joe Biden decides to throw me in the gulag concentration camps, I don't care

:feelsjuice:
Same. Though I'm not American.

View attachment 538811
the fbis secretly blackpilled and this site is a psyop to spread it to the rest of soyciety

the fbis secretly blackpilled and this site is a psyop to spread it to the rest of soyciety
I want to believe there is an elite F.B.I. group of closet incel manlets and angry bitter divorcees secretly working from the inside in our favor. I want to believe. :feelskek:

I'm just here to say

Nigger