Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel braindead right now... I have no thoughts

VitaminS

VitaminS

For Imperishable glory of the Kingdom of Heaven...
★★★★
I just started anti-depressants manufactured by a jewish company, the creator of the anti-depressant is also jewish, and the distributor company is also owned by jews. I feel braindead, everything I read does not make sense, I feel tired yet I can not sleep. I am going to turn into a slave normie. Can someone please consistantly PM me about who I am, what my purpose is, make sure I stay here and do not loose the ability to think. I literally can not think, I have no thoughts. This is how normies feel they have no souls or thoughts they just consume and act. Someone help me. Im taking Prozac will I die if this is mixed with steriods I am taking a low dose. I was going to use DMAA to wake up the fuck up since im drowsy. Also I am forgetting everyhting I literally just forgot waht I was going to write about. Im pausing to think now. Holy shit. Idk I literally forget. Jesus. Anyway I took ashwaganda after two months of not supplementing it, do you think it could be that? Anyone else have a similar experiance? Please someone give me some advice idk what to do. I cant stop taking the meds either or im going to keys (in my favorite videogame call of duty blacks ops three!!!)

Accept your status NPC

Accept your status NPC
Please man. I cant even finish reading sentances. I wont be killed like this. I need to continue the drive

Those drugs work by shutting off portions of your brain lol what did you think would happen

Your purpose is to CONSOOM, goy. :mask:

The damage will only increase over time, so talk to your doctor about it.
Do you think going off of it will reverse it? Im really scared man. I do not want to loose myself. It is essentially death, death where you keep living

Do you think going off of it will reverse it? Im really scared man. I do not want to loose myself. It is essentially death, death where you keep living
Yeah, you should get off of it if the symptoms are as severe as you have described.

You're overthinking it dude. They take weeks to do anything at all.

Yeah, you should get off of it if the symptoms are as severe as you have described.
I cant. Im 18 and my parents say if I dont take medication they are going to kick me out on the street. Im so close to being able to go to college or tradeschool, so I thought I might as well just use it for a little and wait it out but its killing me dude im scared i have no where to go

I cant. Im 18 and my parents say if I dont take medication they are going to kick me out on the street. Im so close to being able to go to college or tradeschool, so I thought I might as well just use it for a little and wait it out but its killing me dude im scared i have no where to go
Do they check each day? You could just throw them out and pretend like you took them.

Anyway I took ashwaganda after two months of not supplementing it, do you think it could be that?
i took ashwaganda for stress and literally all it did was make me constipated

Do they check each day? You could just throw them out and pretend like you took them.
Thats what I was thinking of doing, but sometimes my mom might check to see. If I do go on and off the side effects will be worse and I could get a heart attack or something. fml. Hope they dont mix poorly with steriods.

this. its a placebo
You sure? thats usually how I think.. that things are placebo. Ive been tryong to get over it but it hasnt been working. So idk

You sure? thats usually how I think.. that things are placebo. Ive been tryong to get over it but it hasnt been working. So idk
how long you been taking them for? it takes like a week or two for them to kick in

Thats what I was thinking of doing, but sometimes my mom might check to see. If I do go on and off the side effects will be worse and I could get a heart attack or something. fml. Hope they dont mix poorly with steriods.
Just pretend to take them and throw them out, maybe go far away and dispose them in a bin outside of your house.

Btw what made you take roids?