Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I feel bad for old people working shit jobs

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
It makes me sad to see older people like 40s and up working at minimum wage jobs like subway or convenience store. Specifically men of course as there is no reason for a woman to ever have to work.

i find it somewhat remarkable that we or I as an incel, as bad as I have it in life, I can still find the compass to feel bad for others.

Most post boomer gen people will be working to their deathbeds

What? pfffhaha wait wait you tellin me you feel bad for old people? MWAHAHAHGahhahaha oh oh OHOHOAHAHAHAHA!!!

I do wonder how they end up working minimum age jobs in their latter years. Did they go to prison and were unable to find other work? Did they run up large debts? Were they financially ruined by divorce or some disaster for which they had no insurance? It is sad. Old people are kinder to me than normoids my age so I always treat them well.

This oldcel I work with told me he doesn’t carry his phone with him out of the house because he has no one to talk to.

I saw a guy old like my dad working at McDonald's.
Shit was depressing as fuck
Ruined my Mcchicken

yeah it's brutal

Only other people i feel bad for.

Well, they created the state of this society

i dont. i dont care.

Yea I interact with them all the time

Good to be paranoid, go ER
full
all day long I DRINK DUN DUN DUN

I dunno unless they aren’t blackpilled and incels I can’t feel much empathy for them.