Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I feel anxious when I “socialize”

Caelus

Caelus

★★★★
So I have this thing where like, whenever I talk to people, whether it’s online or whatever, I go into these what I call sort of cave phases, where I have to be left all by myself for a long period of time in an effort to recharge my energy and feel “normal” so that I can go back and talk to people again without feeling exhausted and disoriented.

After a while, the anxiety starts building up again (out of nowhere) and I have to do redo the process all over again and it turns into this never-ending procedure of self-loathing and always feeling left out and abandon.

It’s like, you hate yourself so fucking much, and you’re so defeated that you’re unable to remain sedentary and stable for once and now you’re just insufferable and inconsistent.

It’s just so brutal man. No matter how hard I try to come up with the willpower to leave here once and for all, I fail.

Leave this forum = feel lonely

Rot on this forum = feel distressed

Both of them are extremely painful but in a different way and you’re bound to waste a good amount of your life trying to figure out how the hell you’re supposed to escape this cycle.

It’s like a train that never stops.

Beyond over

Brutal, can't even talk online

Brutal, can't even talk online
Yup. I feel slightly nauseous in some rare cases too. :feelsbadman:

It’s funny cause I’m not even that socially inept. I’m well calibrated under the right circumstances but generally, the idea of being around a lot of people (like rotting on this forum) exhausts the living hell out of me.

So I have this thing where like, whenever I talk to people, whether it’s online or whatever, I go into these what I call sort of cave phases, where I have to be left all by myself for a long period of time in an effort to recharge my energy and feel “normal” so that I can go back and talk to people again without feeling exhausted and disoriented.

After a while, the anxiety starts building up again (out of nowhere) and I have to do redo the process all over again and it turns into this never-ending procedure of self-loathing and always feeling left out and abandon.

It’s like, you hate yourself so fucking much, and you’re so defeated that you’re unable to remain sedentary and stable for once and now you’re just insufferable and inconsistent.

It’s just so brutal man. No matter how hard I try to come up with the willpower to leave here once and for all, I fail.

Both of them are extremely painful but in a different way and you’re bound to waste a good amount of your life trying to figure out how the hell you’re supposed to escape this cycle.

Beyond over
i use to feel like that to when i see blond grils especially when i see blond grils wearing croptops showing her bellybutton i look away from her because i have a fetish for grils stomachs i always have fantasies of putting my finger inside her gorgious abs and hugging her.

permanent effects from constant bullying at school.

Holy hell nigga, did no one tell you?

It be over.

finally a thread worth reading. yeah thats basically me even when I step outside I just have some anxiety that something embarassing or terrible is about to happen to me no joke

This is a trait of autism.
Unsurprising since I estimate about 75% of the forum has ASD.

Beyond over
Just become Neurotypical, bro.

I don’t have anxiety, I just have impatience with people, epsecially coworkers. That 4 minute conversation could’ve been summarized in 30 seconds.