Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I fap to videos women giving birth and climax during the part they're in a lot of pain and have their pussies ruined forever.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
I laugh as I see those femorrhoids screaming in pain and crying. Can't get better than that. Giving birth is meant to be painful because women are cruel towards ugly men, they absolutely deserve it. :feelskek:

In 4 the screenshot :feelsjuice:

I watch videos of women taking a crap on public restrooms

I watch videos of women taking a crap on public restrooms
Before I climaxed to the giving birth videos, I was jerking off to women peeing. Then I was watching videos of some women taking a shit. And then I stumbled on the birth videos. The last one was the best because the women were in a lot of pain. :feelsokman:

:feelshaha: Dude, it's like a drug when you hear the women screaming their lungs out while at the same time you can see their pussies getting ravaged by some fucking baby. This is the best thing I've jerked off to.

The last one was the best because the women were in a lot of pain. :feelsokman:
Lel that's why I watch public bathroom videos, they are also in pain while defecating, and its like you are seeing the weakest moments of an arrogant bitch and you are actually seeing them as HUMANS and not goddesses like simps pretend them to be.
Also their grunting and hunching is really arousing to me.

This is why I love public defecation voyeur, but I am not into SCAT

Lel that's why I watch public bathroom videos, they are also in pain while defecating, and its like you are seeing the weakest moments of an arrogant bitch and you are actually seeing them as HUMANS and not goddesses like simps pretend them to be.
Also their grunting and hunching is really arousing to me.

This is why I love public defecation voyeur, but I am not into SCAT
Can you send me some videos in PMs? I think scat videos are disgusting to be honest, but they are in way more pain having their pussies ruined forever when they give birth. So if you get off on women being in pain, then do what I did. :feelsaww:

Can you send me some videos in PMs?
I have an account on thisvid if you are interested.
Shitty site to upload videos and everyone gatekeeps their videos because they are arrogant asshats, but there is not really another site to upload those kinds of fetish stuff.

Please IT, screenshot me too!

I have an account on thisvid if you are interested.
Shitty site to upload videos and everyone gatekeeps their videos because they are arrogant asshats, but there is not really another site to upload those kinds of fetish stuff.
I'm definitely interested. I'm open-minded. But not as open as those pussies getting ripped apart by those creatures they pop out in the videos I jerked off to. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Same, I love seeing their stomach tighten and convulse. Also, the fluids coming out their pussy too.

Foids giving birth is pretty gross. I prefer to see them get beat up in the traditional way

You also watch foid street shitting videos?

Same, I love seeing their stomach tighten and convulse. Also, the fluids coming out their pussy too.
Have you seen how their anus nearly prolapse? :feelskek: Based that you get off on it too. You must hate women passionately like me.

Foids giving birth is pretty gross. I prefer to see them get beat up in the traditional way
It's gross, but the fact that they are in lots of pain is what gets me going. It's hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back