Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I failed my test. Come and laugh at me.

D

Draconian Times

-
I failed my physical test. Had to float for ten minutes, and I failed. I was about to join the Navy of my country, but who said losers are capable of such a thing? At least I managed to swim 25 meters. But now I'm back to wageslaving. And no, I still have no success with women even though I'm a White privileged asshole like some of you don't get tired of reminding me.

RIP nazycels, but I am glad for you why dedicate your life to globohome (assuming your living in some western liberal country)

based. tests are a stupid thing anyway

that's why i failed all my tests in medicine college and i am proud of it

what country do you live in?

float ten minutes?
swim 25 metres?

what kinda test is this? a test for disabled people?

Be glad you did. The military is a hellhole.

Dam. My condolences fren.

Are you nigger OP?

over

No shame to have brocel

This nigger can't float in water for 10 minutes jfl.

I failed my physical test. Had to float for ten minutes, and I failed. I was about to join the Navy of my country, but who said losers are capable of such a thing? At least I managed to swim 25 meters. But now I'm back to wageslaving. And no, I still have no success with women even though I'm a White privileged asshole like some of you don't get tired of reminding me.
Same man i failed a test for a pharma company i actually wanted to work for fml i have no life

Wait can u not swim?