Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill i failed in the game of life

brainless442

brainless442

Recruit
★★★
i always thought as a kid that i am going to make it in life but turns out i was destined a life of suffering and pain but i just didnt know it yet. i always wondered why people act the way they do but it turns out human nature isnt really good and my life expreines are the epitome of the blackpill. now all i do is cope in my bedroom.

more or less the same for me brocel

Brutal first post, can relate

If you don't like coping in bedroom, go to big parks

i always thought as a kid that i am going to make it in life but turns out i was destined a life of suffering and pain but i just didnt know it yet. i always wondered why people act the way they do but it turns out human nature isnt really good and my life expreines are the epitome of the blackpill. now all i do is cope in my bedroom.
Strong first post, gray. I as well always thought i was going to make it, i was always a straight A student and teachers told me id go far

But here i am a neet at 21 playing video games at 6:41am after staying up all night

welcome bro, i’ve been here since i was 15, never managed to ascend out of the hole i was in.

welcome bro, i’ve been here since i was 15, never managed to ascend out of the hole i was in.
brutal man i alway sthought there is something wrong with me but turns out it the shitty world we live in

Strong first post, gray. I as well always thought i was going to make it, i was always a straight A student and teachers told me id go far

But here i am a neet at 21 playing video games at 6:41am after staying up all night
i have trouble sleeping as well. i always wake up feeling so drained

brutal man i alway sthought there is something wrong with me but turns out it the shitty world we live in
well the world’s like a battlefield.. we are the unfortunate sons.