Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I explain why I post about crab a lot in incel forums

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
I like to post about eating a lot of crab and seafoods because it will make the IT cucks pissed when they see me eating high cost seafood. I know they watch me I know they wish I couldn’t get my hands on seafood. They got pumped and dump by chad and they single moms now who wish they could get seafooods.

I try to mog them with seafood :feelsthink:

Get fucked bitchass normies you wish you could get this shit. I get more cash from my parent as long as I work at my Walmart job they said. Now I’m living alone eating seafood while you eat cereal for dinner.

HAHAHAHA enjoy eating fucking discount sausages you godamn IT cucks. I’m MOGGING the SHIT out if you on the dinner table side of life

This is where IM fucking mogging you bastards

IMG 4510

Mogged them with good taste, crab is fucking great. They hate to see a truecel succeed.

C1485F2E 2AC5 4F5F BB21 CA516930F1EC
Bitch ass IT look at this you dumb fucks

very high IQ seafoodPILL and IT mogging

Eating seafood is great source of protein and nutrients

Based Seafood eating I love it

Nice, love mussels. Enjoying expensive food and being satisfied really pisses of IT members.
They want me dead but I will mog them anyway

I like to post about eating a lot of crab and seafoods because it will make the IT cucks pissed when they see me eating high cost seafood. I know they watch me I know they wish I couldn’t get my hands on seafood. They got pumped and dump by chad and they single moms now who wish they could get seafooods.

Get fucked bitchass normies you wish you could get this shit. I get more cash from my parent as long as I work at my Walmart job they said. Now I’m living alone eating seafood while you eat cereal for dinner.

HAHAHAHA enjoy eating fucking discount sausages you godamn IT cucks. I’m MOGGING the SHIT out if you on the dinner table side of life
You're 100% right brocel, IT cucks stay losing when it comes to seafoodmaxxing. We should brag EVEN MORE about seafood and eating crab legs to make them seethe. Normies are cucked betas when we eat the expensive high quality seafood that they can't have such as crab legs.

IT smells like fish

Based seafoodcel. Do you also like Scallops? And do you like crab cakes?

Just when I thought this user couldn't get any more awesome.

I actually ate crab today and it was really good.

Based. Seethe and Cope IT cucks

Seafood mogger:chad:

I’m eating this rn
IMG 1622

Fry squid is better. Fight me

High omega 3/high protein/high IQ seafoodcel.

IT users hate that we are able to find happiness in things that they are too cucked to understand

This is like the first episode of one punch where the guy eats too much crab and turns into a monster lmao

LIFEFUEL FOR SEAFOODCELS

IT ARE SEETHING BECAUSE THEY WISH THEY ATE DELICIOUS SEAFOOD

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back