Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I envy those who can ask out girls

Underwrld

Underwrld

the pain never ends
-
I get scared to even talk to a girl but talk to them in a romantic way is something I can only do in my wildest dreams. Also it’s not easy when the only times you do talk to them, they give like one word responses or sound bored. I do that at times too but I can’t help it, I have mental problems.

Be glad. If you get rejected it can be really hard to recover from that. But learning to flirt with girls or tease them is kinda fun I guess

Be glad. If you get rejected it can be really hard to recover from that. But learning to flirt with girls or tease them is kinda fun I guess
I’ve seen it happen many times in front of me and it’s so fucking retarded how they can do it easily

For me talking to girls in general is extremely scary for me I get so nervous I almost faint I'm a pussy it's sad.

For me talking to girls in general is extremely scary for me I get so nervous I almost faint I'm a pussy it's sad.
I mean I talk if I have to but my voice sounds different and sounds worse than what I sound like

yep I haven't talked to a femherroid in 7 years, lmao what's the point

I don't envy anyone,this world is fake and degenerate.
Wish an asteroid would kill all human cockroaches off

I feel like a rapist whenever I try talking to girls. Unattractive foids are easier to talk to but it’s still awkward. Gassed up ugly chicks are also impossible to talk to. I’m talking about basic conversations, forget romantic stuff that’s impossible
I feel like a rapist whenever I try talking to girls. Unattractive foids are easier to talk to but it’s still awkward. Gassed up ugly chicks are also impossible to talk to. I’m talking about basic conversations, forget romantic stuff that’s impossible
Tf how did half an hour pass that quickly? I need a life

Last edited: