Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I envy those who can ask out girls

Underwrld

Underwrld

the pain never ends
-
11h 18m
I get scared to even talk to a girl but talk to them in a romantic way is something I can only do in my wildest dreams. Also it’s not easy when the only times you do talk to them, they give like one word responses or sound bored. I do that at times too but I can’t help it, I have mental problems.

calimero

calimero

I need a goth loli gf
★★★★
36d 8h 31m
Be glad. If you get rejected it can be really hard to recover from that. But learning to flirt with girls or tease them is kinda fun I guess

Underwrld

Underwrld

the pain never ends
-
11h 18m
calimero said:
Be glad. If you get rejected it can be really hard to recover from that. But learning to flirt with girls or tease them is kinda fun I guess
I’ve seen it happen many times in front of me and it’s so fucking retarded how they can do it easily

N

notafraid69

Banned
-
2d 13h 56m
For me talking to girls in general is extremely scary for me I get so nervous I almost faint I'm a pussy it's sad.

Underwrld

Underwrld

the pain never ends
-
11h 18m
notafraid69 said:
For me talking to girls in general is extremely scary for me I get so nervous I almost faint I'm a pussy it's sad.
I mean I talk if I have to but my voice sounds different and sounds worse than what I sound like

Lolimancer

Lolimancer

Toothbrushmancer
100d 13h 27m
Underwrld said:
I get scared to even talk to a girl
notafraid69 said:
why tho, they are just humans who are high on estrogen

proudweeb

proudweeb

rip dale earnhardt sr
★★★★★
35d 3h 22m
yep I haven't talked to a femherroid in 7 years, lmao what's the point

Sennacherib

Sennacherib

Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?
37d 8h 0m
I don't envy anyone,this world is fake and degenerate.
Wish an asteroid would kill all human cockroaches off

Pikacel

Pikacel

Recruit
★★★
3d 16h 10m
I feel like a rapist whenever I try talking to girls. Unattractive foids are easier to talk to but it’s still awkward. Gassed up ugly chicks are also impossible to talk to. I’m talking about basic conversations, forget romantic stuff that’s impossible
Pikacel said:
I feel like a rapist whenever I try talking to girls. Unattractive foids are easier to talk to but it’s still awkward. Gassed up ugly chicks are also impossible to talk to. I’m talking about basic conversations, forget romantic stuff that’s impossible
Tf how did half an hour pass that quickly? I need a life

Last edited:
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8