Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I enjoyed a total of 3 visits from the feds

Did they present you with a search warrant or a subpoena prior to entering in to the premises of your home or did you just voluntarily acquiesce to letting them in and then giving them the guided tour?
Not necessary in the uk I don’t think

Idk brocel if you rope foids and normies will win you`ll be missed here aswell but look i know how shit things can be so i`m not gonna give you some bluepilled bullshit

Kek, Terror1stfemboy. You are going to get banned if a mod sees this. Be careful
IT lurkers will mass report this account. Shouldn’t have been posted publicly. OP’s plan is fucked. He should’ve revealed the account last minute before he’s actually doing it if he was going through with it.

Not necessary in the uk I don’t think
Well what agency were they with then? Home Secretary, Scotland Yard, MI5, MI6 or some local municipal jurisdiction? They must have identified themselves.

Idk brocel if you rope foids and normies will win you`ll be missed here aswell but look i know how shit things can be so i`m not gonna give you some bluepilled bullshit
I doubt I’ll be missed.

But if yall are talking to a foid and she rejects you feel free to say “I’m meeting LJ”

Surely this can't be legal if what he's saying is true. He claims that some foid told the cops he could be a terrorist. Without any solid evidence. Do you think you could win a court case like that?
No it is mere conjecture and hearsay and would be inadmissible in any court of law.

Well what agency were they with then? Home Secretary, Scotland Yard, MI5, MI6 or some local municipal jurisdiction? They must have identified themselves.
I’m a ATTUAL retard. Like I’m diagnosed , I have no clue.

IT lurkers will mass report this account. Shouldn’t have been posted publicly. OP’s plan is fucked. He should’ve revealed the account last minute before he’s actually doing it if he was going through with it.
Why would they report it?

Why would they report it?
To ban your account so you don’t stream or something. You should probably make a new account or something. Better yet don’t do any of this unless you want feds at your door. They have the power to literally drag you into a psych ward and they’ll make you rot there

I doubt I’ll be missed.

But if yall are talking to a foid and she rejects you feel free to say “I’m meeting LJ”
i`ll miss you brocel you make great posts on here
if you do rope i`m sorry shit has gone this way

To ban your account so you don’t stream or something. You should probably make a new account or something. Better yet don’t do any of this unless you want feds at your door. They have the power to literally drag you into a psych ward and they’ll make you rot there
Unless IT posts about me I’m not doing that

i`ll miss you brocel you make great posts on here
if you do rope i`m sorry shit has gone this way
Wish a foid missed me :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:.

I’m ngl , I have this weird rush of bliss knowing it will all be ovER

Fly to the UK and make a name for yourself as the incel lawyer. You'll get thousands of male clients that were accused of rape, cold approaching, stalking or whatever other bullshit people are making up.
I have enough work to do here leading the rw incel political movement. Please see my recent thread which has been pinned to these forums by our new ally and supporter, Fat Link.

You shouldn't rope. You are letting the J00s and your bullies win. Stay here with us, try my ascension guide and don't make glowie threads. I hope you understand what Im saying

Wish a foid missed me :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:.

I’m ngl , I have this weird rush of bliss knowing it will all be ovER
What do you think happens after you die

I’m an atheist. But my biggest hope is that I’m reincarnated as someone who could go ER
Yeah i`m Atheist is the reason you can`t go Er because you`re in the UK

You shouldn't rope. You are letting the J00s and your bullies win. Stay here with us, try my ascension guide and don't make glowie threads. I hope you understand what Im saying
I understand. You also gotta understand that I just shaved my head and hacked at my face . So yk

I’m an atheist. But my biggest hope is that I’m reincarnated as someone who could go ER
If you die and haven't passed on yout genes, you simply cease to exist. So no you aren't getting reincarnated. Think about it

Noone will miss you if you rope and foids will only laugh.

If you die and haven't passed on yout genes, you simply cease to exist. So no you aren't getting reincarnated. Think about it
Nigga. I am NOT passing on my genes

Fr. I hope I have some relevance on this site after I go . Please remember me
Im wondering, are we going to see your face in that stream?

:feelstrash: I guess feds do wacth this site

I was asking that because then I can imagine someone is going to make you an incel Saint and have your face as their avi
that would be fucking awesome. Please do

They found nothing the first time but decided to come again and again. I waited a few days before coming here and posting about it because I don’t want Feds on my back permanently.

They suggested I interact with IRL people more.

It’s so ovER
I'm not really sympathetic because of your profile picture but I do wonder, did they search your devices? Or do they just talk to you?

I'm not really sympathetic because of your profile picture but I do wonder, did they search your devices? Or do they just talk to you?
They did search my devices.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back