Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I drew my pistol on a dog.

Saint Cho

Saint Cho

NT is life.
★★★★★
I went for a walk with my mom at the park today. We go walking most days, since she works nights it's pretty much the only time we spend together. Anyway, we were minding our own business when we walked past a retarded slut and her German Shepherd. The dog showed no signs of aggression until I walked right past it, which is when exploded in a rage. The fucker started barking and lunging towards me, baring it's teeth like it was gonna bite my fucking face off. I immediately jumped back and drew my pistol, and the lady started freaking out screaming "NO, NO, STOP!" while barely holding the leash back. I didn't say a single word in response, just kept my pistol trained on the raging mutt until her boyfriend/husband snatched the leash from her and yanked the dog away from me. Dude said sorry over and over while calming his dog down, so I holstered my Glock and walked away with my mom. This was the first time I ever drew a gun in public. I'm not sure whether I'll be getting a visit from law enforcement soon, but I didn't do anything wrong so I'm not too worried. There were multiple witnesses that saw the entire thing go down and I think anyone would've done the same in my position.

bro wants to shoot something so damn bad :feelskek:

a good football kick should shut those things straight up

i scared a pit away with my voice and a rock dude

Didn't want to risk getting my leg torn open. Better safe than sorry, I value my own body more than some insane pooch.

Didn't want to risk getting my leg torn open.
do you know how to fight dogs?

like dude thats just you trying to finally use your gun

when we humans get power we want to use it for either good or bad or just to prove our strength to ourselves and or those around us

i have been training in this martial art called "biritsu" for about a year now and wanna beat the fuck out of someone or try to

also im telling you this because if you shot the dog you would have went to jail

based gunslingercel

I'd have just kept walking away as fast as I could since it was on a leash unless you could tell it was going to break the grip of the girl.
It was about 3 seconds away from breaking loose. Thankfully the dude stepped in before I had to fire.

I fucking hate dogs with a passion
the dog pill ruined me

I fucking hate dogs with a passion
the dog pill ruined me
Dogs are cool if raised correctly. Stupid fucking slut didn't train it. I don't blame the dog at all in this whole scenario, honestly feel bad it has such retarded owners.

Eh, doubtful.
yeah i dont know your laws but you most likely would have as the dog was on a leash with the owner in sight holding it and it wasn't on your property

yeah i dont know your laws but you most likely would have as the dog was on a leash with the owner in sight holding it and it wasn't on your property
I didn't shoot because the owners were holding it back. If it broke free and charged me, I would've put it down.

Dogs are cool if raised correctly. Stupid fucking slut didn't train it. I don't blame the dog at all in this whole scenario, honestly feel bad it has such retarded owners.
dogs should be used to guard houses or help shepheards to guide the herd
instead mayos treated them like children and bred them to biologic mutants to look "cute" :feelsseriously:

Even if the motherfucked lunged for his neck?
isn't that self defense?

Even if the motherfucked lunged for his neck?
isn't that self defense?
how is it gonna go for his neck on the damn leash?

thats like a fish drowning in the water while swimming in the air

how is it gonna go for his neck on the damn leash?

thats like a fish drowning in the water while swimming in the air
the lady started freaking out screaming "NO, NO, STOP!" while barely holding the leash back.
I mean in a situation where the dog manages to escape from the foid grip

I mean in a situation where the dog manages to escape from the foid grip
yeah sure maybe he could shoot the shit out of the dog IF the laws aren't cucked

yeah sure maybe he could shoot the shit out of the dog IF the laws aren't cucked
Honestly, I'd rather shoot the dog and go to court rather than go to the E.R. after getting one of my arteries ripped apart by a crazy GSD.

I went for a walk with my mom at the park today. We go walking most days, since she works nights it's pretty much the only time we spend together. Anyway, we were minding our own business when we walked past a retarded slut and her German Shepherd. The dog showed no signs of aggression until I walked right past it, which is when exploded in a rage. The fucker started barking and lunging towards me, baring it's teeth like it was gonna bite my fucking face off. I immediately jumped back and drew my pistol, and the lady started freaking out screaming "NO, NO, STOP!" while barely holding the leash back. I didn't say a single word in response, just kept my pistol trained on the raging mutt until her boyfriend/husband snatched the leash from her and yanked the dog away from me. Dude said sorry over and over while calming his dog down, so I holstered my Glock and walked away with my mom. This was the first time I ever drew a gun in public. I'm not sure whether I'll be getting a visit from law enforcement soon, but I didn't do anything wrong so I'm not too worried. There were multiple witnesses that saw the entire thing go down and I think anyone would've done the same in my position.
This was just retarded, why didn't you just walk off lol.

Don't you know how dogs work, as far as the dog is concerned you are a threat, and instead increasing your distance from it's owner, you move back a little and draw a gun, making their owner scream, which puts the dog into further panic thinking it has to defend it's owner :feelskek:.

Like come on. If that guy hadn't stepped in you'd have gotten in trouble for nothing.

This was just retarded, why didn't you just walk off lol.

Don't you know how dogs work, as far as the dog is concerned you are a threat, and instead increasing your distance from it's owner, you move back a little and draw a gun, making their owner scream, which puts the dog into further panic thinking it has to defend it's owner :feelskek:.

Like come on. If that guy hadn't stepped in you'd have gotten in trouble for nothing.
If you had basic reading comprehension skills, you'd have noticed the part where the bitch holding the leash was barely holding the mongrel back.

Based and gunpilled. Dog bites are no joke, get cut in the wrong place and you'll bleed out in minutes.

If you had basic reading comprehension skills, you'd have noticed the part where the bitch holding the leash was barely holding the mongrel back.
Retard I read that shit, that's exactly why you should have been increasing you distance so that the dog would fight the leash less. It's you that lacks reading comprehension skills.

The further you moved away from the owner, the less aggressively the dog would be lunging, her grip wouldn't matter.

Stop pretending as if this was some kind of "well thought out" scenario, you just wanted a chance to shoot something alive and you jumped at the chance that presented itself, you're too trigger happy.

Also if that dog had rushed you and tanked the bullet because you didn't shoot anywhere vital (like the bullet grazed the dog), you'd be fucked. You'd have had a hurt and angry animal sinking it's jaws into you.

That guy literally saved your ass, life isn't some action movie. If you had killed the dog your actions would have been deemed as excessive, then without a doubt your internet history on this forum would have been brought up with relation to the charges brought against you, even if not publicly the judge would have been made aware and then be biased against you.

You can't be on this forum and commit crimes or shoot people or animals lol. They're just waiting for any of us to slip up and get into a scenario like this.

Retard I read that shit, that's exactly why you should have been increasing you distance so that the dog would fight the leash less. It's you that lacks reading comprehension skills.

The further you moved away from the owner, the less aggressively the dog would be lunging, her grip wouldn't matter.
Stupid motherfucker, did you not read the part where I said I JUMPED BACKWARDS TO MAKE SPACE. This shit went down in a matter of seconds, I drew my pistol and took aim while the bitch was screaming and her man jumped in to save his mutt from getting blasted.
Stop pretending as if this was some kind of "well thought out" scenario, you just wanted a chance to shoot something alive and you jumped at the chance that presented itself, you're too trigger happy.
Where do see a well thought out scenario? Is me leaping backwards in fear and pulling my gun to defend myself some kind of ingenious plan to you?
Also if that dog had rushed you and tanked the bullet because you didn't shoot anywhere vital (like the bullet grazed the dog), you'd be fucked. You'd have had a hurt and angry animal sinking it's jaws into you.
Yes, because a Glock-19 only has a 1 bullet capacity.
That guy literally saved your ass, life isn't some action movie. If you had killed the dog your actions would have been deemed as excessive, then without a doubt your internet history on this forum would have been brought up with relation to the charges brought against you, even if not publicly the judge would have been made aware and then be biased against you.
Shooting a charging dog is not excessive, it's reasonable self defense in fear of one's life.
You can't be on this forum and commit crimes or shoot people or animals lol. They're just waiting for any of us to slip up and get into a scenario like this.
:feelstastyman:

I JUMPED BACKWARDS TO MAKE SPACE.
Should have made more space by going away retard, that's the point. It made no sense to pull a gun out when you could have left the area.

This shit went down in a matter of seconds, I drew my pistol and took aim while the bitch was screaming and her man jumped in to save his mutt from getting blasted.
Retard I've dealt with aggressive dogs that weren't on a leash. If you leave their area they'll stop coming after you.

That dog had it's owner nearby so it was in "guard mode", so that made it even more likely that it wouldn't have chased after you.

You just wanted to shoot something, stop kidding yourself.

Should have made more space by going away retard, that's the point. It made no sense to pull a gun out when you could have left the area.
Yeah, I'll trust a whore that weighs 90 lbs soaking wet to hold back a fully grown GSD while I make my escape. Can't see how that could possibly go wrong.
Retard I've dealt with aggressive dogs that weren't on a leash. If you leave their area they'll stop coming after you.
Yeah, crazy dogs never give chase to their prey. Never happens. Do you even hear yourself right now?
That dog had it's owner nearby so it was in "guard mode", so that made it even more likely that it wouldn't have chased after you.
Not a risk that I was willing to take. Say I turned tail and ran like you said, but the GSD broke free of the foid and chased after me. Guess what, now I have to stop, turn, draw, and fire at a dog that's already charging me full speed.
You just wanted to shoot something, stop kidding yourself.
No.

>Looks at username (Saint Cho)
>Looks at avatar:
36302.jpg

Sure buddy, sure.

Ngl I hate tallfaggots like OP but I can't blame him for bringing out the heat after seeing shit like this. Imagine getting your face ripped apart because some whore didn't train her dog right. Actual suicidefuel if that happened to me, I'd rope immediately.

Well done. Also I'm surprised that the cuck boyfriend didn't get aggressive towards you and start hurling insults.

Ngl I hate tallfaggots like OP but I can't blame him for bringing out the heat after seeing shit like this. Imagine getting your face ripped apart because some whore didn't train her dog right. Actual suicidefuel if that happened to me, I'd rope immediately.
Getting my face mauled like that is an instant rope for me as well.
Well done. Also I'm surprised that the cuck boyfriend didn't get aggressive towards you and start hurling insults.
I mean, I did have a pistol in my hand so he'd have to be pretty low-IQ to start squaring up with me especially since it was his dog trying to kill me :feelskek:

Getting my face mauled like that is an instant rope for me as well.

I mean, I did have a pistol in my hand so he'd have to be pretty low-IQ to start squaring up with me especially since it was his dog trying to kill me :feelskek:
You'd be surprised about the things these "men" do to impress their toilets.

that's why i dislike dogs and walk away from them

Niggas when they get they first gun

Being allowed to carry a gun must feel so empowering and nice :feelsohh:

Dont be a piggy dog murdering bastard:feelsseriously:

Imagine giving a shit about animals jfl:feelshaha:
OP is based, I would've done the same and probably shot the fuck out of that animal the second it made a sudden movement.

With some stomping boots :feelsokman:

Imagine giving a shit about animals jfl:feelshaha:
OP is based, I would've done the same and probably shot the fuck out of that animal the second it made a sudden movement.
44165.jpg

Well done and based non relaxer. Last thing you want is a dog chewing your balls off or other chunks of flesh. It’s a owners job to keep their pets under control.

By dog, I hope you mean foid - in Minecraft.

You should’ve killed it.

What pistol you got boye

Also shouldn't talk about owning a gun on an incel forum especially when your name is Saint Cho but that's my opinion :owo:
Glock 19 & Glock 17. I was carrying the 19 in this situation.

The police shoot dogs all the time in home raids or visits as a part of their own self defense, if you have a conceal carry permit that should be your reply towards them. :feelsthink::feelsjuice::yes:

Last edited:
Based, German shepherds can really fuck you up

The police shoot dogs all the time in home raids or visits as a part of their own self defense, if you have a conceal carry permit that should be your reply towards them. :feelsthink::feelsjuice::yes:
Fuck police, they are cucks for being paid agents of the government so they deserve everything that's coming to them! :feelsdevil: (in video game)

Fuck police, they are cucks for being paid agents of the government so they deserve everything that's coming to them! :feelsdevil: (in video game)
I hate the police myself too, however, if he's charged with anything it's always nice knowing how to game the system every chance you can get. :feelsthink::yes:

:bigbrain:
I hate the police myself too, however, if he's charged with anything it's always nice knowing how to game the system every chance you can get. :feelsthink::yes:
We can use that argument if rosties attack us as well. Plenty of times cops beat the shit out of foids or shot them for making them "fear for their safety".