Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I drew my pistol on a dog.

:bigbrain:

We can use that argument if rosties attack us as well. Plenty of times cops beat the shit out of foids or shot them for making them "fear for their safety".
Only if they're armed endangering you hypothetically, but shooting a wild menacing dog that is threatening you it is easier to make a case for. :feelsjuice:

Only if they're armed endangering you hypothetically, but shooting a wild menacing dog that is threatening you it is easier to make a case for. :feelsjuice:
The foid doesn't have to be armed. Many times foids slapped cops and got knocked out by them.

When I bark, things die

Standard day in Burgerland (I imagine).

Based, only think about yourself in those kinds of situations. Much better to shoot some roastie's mutt than risk permanent injury. Maybe she cries for a week or two. But if you got fked up then you would be crying for the rest of your life

Didn't want to risk getting my leg torn open. Better safe than sorry, I value my own body more than some insane pooch.
Based and in your rights for not shooting the dog unless risking your live

You must be a very talented artist!

Dogs don't usually stay still enough to draw on.

Did you use a sharpie?

based. but i heard when you draw a weapon in public you need to call ur lawyer or something, could be false

gigabased. wish I could do this but live in cuckold blue state atm who makes getting a gun massive pain

Based and common-sense pilled. Hopefully you don’t get cucked by law enforcement for something that innocuous. Stupid foid should secure her dog better