Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I dreamed i had breakfast with Junko Furutas killers

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I rarely have vivid dreams but since i've watched alot of videos about Junko Furuta lately i dreamed about her killers.

I was in a small apartment kitchen with all the 4 boys. Jō Ogura was there and he had over 10 fingers on his left hand instead of 6. He said to me: "たべましょうか" Which roughly means "shall we eat?" Then he proceeded pouring blood on a waffle iron like this one:

564754840 0c7f185c 54d8 4932 b127 57b9e12fb107

He loudly screamed 熱い! Which means "hot!" He then proceeded to put every organ on the waffle iron. Kidneys, heart, liver, spleen etc. The other boys came close and inspected the organs cooking and realized it was probably not a good idea to use a waffle iron, i heard だめ, which means "no good". That's all i remember from the dream, it was roughly 3 minutes or so.

Did you guys waffle her pussy?

sounds cool tbh. I wish I had a dreams like that.

Did you guys waffle her pussy?
No i only saw the organs. Well the vagina is technically an organ but i didn't see it. Junko was not present, only her organs and blood. Since the killers were present it couldn't possibly be organs from another animal. It would make more sense if it was Junkos body parts.

based dream

would make a great film

No i only saw the organs. Well the vagina is technically an organ but i didn't see it. Junko was not present, only her organs and blood. Since the killers were present it couldn't possibly be organs from another animal. It would make more sense if it was Junkos body parts.
You should stop reading that shit, it messes with your head. I had a dream that i was masturbating in bathtub and cartoonish weird looking female demon spied on me through the keyhole.

You should stop reading that shit, it messes with your head. I had a dream that i was masturbating in bathtub and cartoonish weird looking female demon spied on me through the keyhole.
That sounds scary tbh. I find it interesting how normies are so fascinated by true crime murder stories but at the same time they demonize the murder/perpetrator in all it forms. If they are so interested in real murder stories they shouldn't hate the killers at the same time. I don't know, it's weird how normies see things, what's right or wrong. It's often foids too who are interested in true crime murder stories. Maybe it's because alot of killers are Chad.

It's often foids too who are interested in true crime murder stories. Maybe it's because alot of killers are Chad.
They have a fetish for it. Foids are obsessed with power lvl and mogging. And killing someone is the ultimate mog. Not everyone are mentally capable of taking lives and foids appreciate that.

They have a fetish for it. Foids are obsessed with power lvl and mogging. And killing someone is the ultimate mog.
Most people hate Junkos killers though, because they are ricecels, and the victim was a foid. Could you imagine if the victim was a ricecel instead, he wouldn't get the amount of attention after his death.

Most people hate Junkos killers though, because they are ricecels, and the victim was a foid. Could you imagine if the victim was a ricecel instead, he wouldn't get the amount of attention after his death.
People would forget it in second. Among reasons why theyre not loved is theyre werent attractive + theyre just agressive gang members. People are fascinated by mentally ill psychopaths, they romanticize them, maybe because they can relate.

based dream

would make a great film
I've only seen Concrete (2004) I wonder if there's any more live action movies about Junko. Most of them are probably shit. Concrete was pretty bad but still worth watching. There's a manga too.

I wonder if there's any more live action movies about Junko.

Thanks. Shonen No Hanzai has an even lower rating on IMDB than Concrete. I'll probably watch it anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back