Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I doubted how much snapchat filters can change the way someone looks in a photo ( weight)until i saw some of these people in real life

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Holy fucking shit, i was actually shocked at these certain people i saw in real life from what i remember of their photos.

From their photos i could see that they were a little chubby which is fair enough, and i could understand why these femoids were still getting men because of hypergamy. But when i saw them in real life i was flabbergasted. This is why hypergamy has become a problem and dumb cucks settle for hypergamous femoids because they get caught with a fattie.

These femoids i saw in real life i just couldnt believe it was them. They were so fucking fat!

Boys, if we somehow ever ascend, make sure u get a pic from the femoid that is unfiltered, face and body because if you dont you are going to get trapped by a massive landwhale who you thought was only a little bit chubby.

Snapchat change some of the filters, I remember once there was a literal chad ascension filter - it gave you a massive chin, jaw and neck. It also gave you a silly toothpick and sunglasses, but still - it was a fairly decent morph. Its suicide fuel seeing what you look like with a god tier lower third.

Snapchat change some of the filters, I remember once there was a literal chad ascension filter - it gave you a massive chin, jaw and neck. It also gave you a silly toothpick and sunglasses, but still - it was a fairly decent morph. Its suicide fuel seeing what you look like with a god tier lower third.

yea true, am i extremely pathetic that i still wanted to fuck this chick after i saw how fat she was?

This filter is popular with whores. Dogpill tbh.
C6DA050B 97BF 4963 BEA5 528682A0FD7B
E438F3BC B7C2 4E9F BA4D 73C84DACEB88
31710F2C A500 4393 9783 1A2EDD7DAE35

you misogynstic fat shaming fuck all women are Queens no matter their size… men should have a six pack and not be fat but women can do it because we have it harder to stay skinny okay!!!:soy::soy::soy:

you misogynstic fat shaming fuck all women are Queens no matter their size… men should have a six pack and not be fat but women can do it because we have it harder to stay skinny okay!!!:soy::soy::soy:
omg im so sorry babe!!!!! be who u wanna be babe if you wanna be fat u be fat fuck all da men literally and figuratively!!! yas queen slay!!!!!!!!!

Snapchat filters are made for GIRLS to look feminine and good. Seriously try and look at the filters they are all meant to smooth out the skin, have cute bug eyes all kinds of feminine traits again it´s ALL about females.

I have NEVER used a filter not even to change the lightning, when I take a picture on rare occasions I will keep it as is!
If a girl use the dog filter she is definitely a slut no doubt about it.

i rarely see male profiles on dating sites use filters or tricks to look better, but 99.9% of women do it

Hopefully no one irl say that :feelsbadman:

omg im so sorry babe!!!!! be who u wanna be babe if you wanna be fat u be fat fuck all da men literally and figuratively!!! yas queen slay!!!!!!!!!
dont let dem dirty inzels tell you you dont deserve chad queen just because you have some fat it doesnt mean you should go for these losers teehee yasss

i rarely see male profiles on dating sites use filters or tricks to look better, but 99.9% of women do it
yes specially landwhale use it lol. what whores

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back