Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I doubt that you are more loser than me. details ITT

gentsupreme

gentsupreme

Officer
★★
-be 28
-living in parents' basement
-no job
when had jobs- they were always shitty. was never recruited to a job I actually liked. that's why I eventually left every job very early
-no money
-no gf of course
never had gf (actually, had one landwhale for few months but she was soo fat and repulsive so it doesn't count. I never introduced her to anyone b\c I was so embarssed for being with her. and yes, I know some of you will call me a fakecel and a failed normie but I don't give a fuck)
-loner from an early age. didn't have a real FRIEND since age 10. and even fraud-friends I have very little.
-super lazy and lethargic. can lurk forums for months w\o register, just because don't have the drive to even do that.
-was a member of cuckism but left b\c of all the fakecels and normies. 
-have no talent for anything
-never achieved anything in my life
-NEVER LOOKMAXXED. srsly. don't remember the last time I went to the gym. I was trying to buy some fashion clothes a few years ago but could never maintain that.

and bear in mind: I'm not 16, I'M FUCKIN'N 28!!!

super fearful and anxious about turning 30 but I know the it'll eventually happen and I have nothing to do 'bout it.

I know that my fate will be forever playin' catch-up game, until the rest of my life.

inb4: "go ER" or "visit gandy", like they say in cuckism- not gonna happen. b\c of too many reasons.

so what's left is on the best case scenario to play catch-up for the rest of my life, and on the less good scenario to cope and ldar

Roughly the same but 40 so I win teehee

gentsupreme said:
because........?

You've had a gf "for months".

Pretty straightforward.

tenor.gif

QuantumDummy said:

Pretty straightforward.

she was a 2\10 landwhale. I prefer never being with her. and she didn't even let me fuck her.

still a fakecel? :D

Are you ugly? Why not looksmax and get a gf?

gentsupreme said:
she was a 2\10 landwhale. I prefer never being with her. and she didn't even let me fuck her.

I don't even know anymore.

QuantumDummy said:

Pretty straightforward.

I doubt that you're a bigger incel than me. what's your stats?

I'm pretty much the embodiment of inceldom itself

gentsupreme said:
I doubt that you're a bigger incel than me. what's your stats?

I'm pretty much the embodiment of inceldom itself

I'm too tired to elaborate atm.

gentsupreme said:

I don't believe it's possible to get a gf in the West's current affairs.

my ultimate goal is to run 3rd world game and to move to SEA.

Find a good cope. Escapism is the answer

imbored21 said:
Are you ugly? Why not looksmax and get a gf?

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I don't believe it's possible to get a gf in the West's current affairs.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]my ultimate goal is to run 3rd world game and to move to SEA.[/font]

I'm looking into a mirror

Don't cncern yourself with the future either, just do it one day t a time

WorldRulerAisha said:
buts hes had a gf

how old r u?

-she was a 2\10 ugly fat landwhale. I was never attracted to her.
-never introduced her to anyone and actually never even considered her my gf. I was her bf only in her mind.
-never even had sex with her.
-if I could turn back the clock- I would prefer not to meet her at all.

if, given all these facts, you still don't recognize me as an incel, you're retarded.

gentsupreme said:
how old r u?

-she was a 2\10 ugly fat landwhale. I was never attracted to her.
-never introduced her to anyone and actually never even considered her my gf. I was her bf only in her mind.
-never even had sex with her.
-if I could turn back the clock- I would prefer not to meet her at all.

if, given all these facts, you still don't recognize me as an incel, you're retarded.

25 and youre no incel gtfo

"NEVER LOOKMAXXED. srsly. don't remember the last time I went to the gym. I was trying to buy some fashion clothes a few years ago but could never maintain that."

"(actually, had one landwhale for few months but she was soo fat and repulsive so it doesn't count. I never introduced her to anyone b\c I was so embarssed for being with her. and yes, I know some of you will call me a fakecel and a failed normie but I don't give a fuck)"

So you didn't put in much effort but got a girlfriend? Damn, sounds like you have it REAL bad, Mister Victimcel.

I just saw you didn't have sex with it, but still... :'(

Zielony4 said:
"NEVER LOOKMAXXED. srsly. don't remember the last time I went to the gym. I was trying to buy some fashion clothes a few years ago but could never maintain that."

"(actually, had one landwhale for few months but she was soo fat and repulsive so it doesn't count. I never introduced her to anyone b\c I was so embarssed for being with her. and yes, I know some of you will call me a fakecel and a failed normie but I don't give a fuck)"

So you didn't put in much effort but got a girlfriend? Damn, sounds like you have it REAL bad, Mister Victimcel.

I just saw you didn't have sex with it, but still... :'(

for me, it's better to have no gf than a gf below 5\10.

GIVE ME BLONDE SORORITY STACIES OR LET ME ROT IN PEACE!

gentsupreme said:
for me, it's better to have no gf than a gf below 5\10.

GIVE ME BLONDE SORORITY STACIES OR LET ME ROT IN PEACE!

Lucky. At least you have standards. At least you aren't incel despite those flaws. Makes all of us look bad.

Zielony4 said:
Lucky. At least you have standards. At least you aren't incel despite those flaws. Makes all of us look bad.

if I'm not an incel than ER was not an incel :bigsmile:

welcome.

sorry you have to be here )=

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
chad, out

yeah sure, so great Sodini was a chad also b\c at one point he had a gf

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
chad, out

yeah sure, so great Sodini was a chad also b\c at one point he had a gf

Shoulda lurked more. Make a new account and try to blend in better next time.

not_here_4_points said:
Shoulda lurked more. Make a new account and try to blend in better next time.

If you need to try to blend in, then you don't belong

Go visit Gandy.

Sincerely,
The guy who coined it

UncannyValley said:
If you need to try to blend in, then you don't belong

wish I wouldn't belong here

gentsupreme said:
never had gf (actually, had one landwhale for few months but she was soo fat and repulsive so it doesn't count. I never introduced her to anyone b\c I was so embarssed for being with her.  and yes, I know some of you will call me a fakecel and a failed normie but I don't give a fuck)

Ban this fakecel

GTFO