Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I doubt any of us here would be incels had we been born in the early 20th century.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★

How different everything was. No fat women, no faggots running wild in the streets, no scantily dressed whores. We were unfortunate to be born at the worst time in history.

Born too early for a Robot Waifu, born too late to live in non (((feminist))) times

I think wheelchaircels would be

I would have stood a better chance of getting a looksmatched foid of the same socioeconomic status at least I guess.

Last edited:
I actually don't know how they would treat me back then. I would go to a native island and take it over the fuck the women I guess Idrk. If you like in an earlier time it gives you more opprotunity for rape because there are still natives running around on onceanic islands in like micronesia.

I'm a mixed black freak, so no...

1871 - 1914: Peak of Western Civilization.

I'd still be treated like shit like right now.

You're right, I would be dead.
I had some lungs disease when I was a newborn and I survived only because of modern medicine.

We wouldn't be. Especially the non deformed, and especially the guys with jobs.

Tbh I probably would’ve been lynched for being black but at least I would’ve lived in a community where I wouldn’t need to thug max to get a black gf

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back