Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I don't want to work.

Skoga

Skoga

No one is coming to save you.
I've been a NEET basically since graduating 5 years ago, with the occasional part-time/minijob that I've been forced into
In most countries, people work to be able to afford their lifestyle with expensive hobbies, or they need to be able to support their family
I have neither of those, my hobbies barely cost any money to upkeep, and I never get bored of them.
There's also the fact that I'm partially disabled, there's this thing called "degree of disability" in my country. So I'm basically not only an incel, but I'm ALSO disabled
Never in my life did I wake up in the morning and looked forward to having to look for a job, or thinking about how I'd pass my time working a job
I'm literally fine as it is the way it is, and wish it could just stay like this and people could just let me rot in peace

In my country, you get NEETbuxx, as long as you look at job offers from time to time and apply for them, I've been cheating the system by postponing appointments with my "boss" (the person who looks for jobs for NEETs), and larping as having depression and social anxiety to reject and postpone job offers etc, but I'm slowly out of ideas, and being "honest" about just not seeing a point in working and telling my boss about it would not help. If I was born in any country where NEETmaxxing would not be a thing, I wouldve unalived myself years ago. "Luckily" my country has neetbuxx so there is that

It's like people don't even understand the concept of not seeing a point in working, to me it would just be a waste of my time, that could be spent on my hobbies which keep me sane and give me happyness.

If the jobb seeking agency stops believeing in your unemployment status you need to start larping as mentally insane.
Go to the local train station and run around on the train tracks stopping traffic for normalfucks and say the world will end any minute and ur just trying to end ur existence before satan shows up.
They might lock you up in a mental asylum for a week but now you have a reason for the doctor to put you on sick leave buxx permanently since ur to insane to hold down work :feelzez: :feelsautistic:

it’s not fraud if it’s true. You are struggling and deserve the money. Drain the system

Nordic users literally live on "easy mode". I simply can't understand how can you be incels. You're tall, mogging most Europeans... yet you're an incel, duh!

People from Northern Europe should be banned en masse.

Nordic users literally live on "easy mode". I simply can't understand how can you be incels. You're tall, mogging most Europeans... yet you're an incel, duh!

I'm 5'5, with a 2/10 receiding jawline and ginger. Yeah dude I'm such a mogger!

you should probably ask them why they feel that way instead of relying on your prejudices.

I believe your in Germany or ? Just get a tism certificate . Otherweise These bosses* As you call Them , will keep being annoying About you Not Working .

And Imagine wasting your Life away while the next fucker / or fuckerin ( foid ) got everything and Then some without Any effort.

Fuck being a Leper for Others .

I believe your in Germany or ? Just get a tism certificate . Otherweise These bosses* As you call Them , will keep being annoying About you Not Working .

And Imagine wasting your Life away while the next fucker / or fuckerin ( foid ) got everything and Then some without Any effort.

Fuck being a Leper for Others .
Germany yeah, I dont know what a tism certificate is

I'm 5'5, with a 2/10 receiding jawline and ginger. Yeah dude I'm such a mogger!
I would gladly murder you just to get your citizenship. Fakecel.

Germany yeah, I dont know what a tism certificate is
Du holst dir einen Attest für Autismus / Behinderung , dafür müsste aber in der Klinik larpen .

Wenn du Kompetenz zeigst sind die auch besser drauf ( eigene Wohnung etc ) .

Wie üblich ist ne alte davon nicht betroffen und wird nicht dauernd ins Jobcenter eingeladen / genervt.

Wie gynozentrisch ( Frauen befürwortet) dieser laden hier ist , :feelskek: :feelsclown:

Jelly of developed country NEETbux.
It's like people don't even understand the concept of not seeing a point in working
Yeah, I can only wish that I'll have the balls to end myself when I run out of savings eventually. Working all day every day just to live the life of a *cel is pointless and sadistic.

Du holst dir einen Attest für Autismus / Behinderung , dafür müsste aber in der Klinik larpen .

Wenn du Kompetenz zeigst sind die auch besser drauf ( eigene Wohnung etc ) .

Wie üblich ist ne alte davon nicht betroffen und wird nicht dauernd ins Jobcenter eingeladen / genervt.

Wie gynozentrisch ( Frauen befürwortet) dieser laden hier ist , :feelskek: :feelsclown:

Ich wurde leider nicht als Schwerbehindert abgestuft weil mein Grad der Behinderung nur bei 30 liegt, nicht bei 50+

Beim Jobcenter hab ich eine Gleichstellung mit Schwerbehinderten, was nur dazu geführt hat, dass sich jetzt ein andere Person um mich "kümmert", und die Person will dass ich jetzt in nen Kurs für Behinderte gehe, der mir helfen soll einen Job zu helfen.

To be fair die Termine sind meistens 1+ Monat auseinander und das läuft jetzt schon seit Jahren so, ich versuch es eh immer so weit wie möglich hinauszuzögern.

Also ja, sogar wenn man schwerbehindert ist, wird man vom Jobcenter aufgefordert sich um Arbeit zu bemühen.

Ich wurde leider nicht als Schwerbehindert abgestuft weil mein Grad der Behinderung nur bei 30 liegt, nicht bei 50+

Beim Jobcenter hab ich eine Gleichstellung mit Schwerbehinderten, was nur dazu geführt hat, dass sich jetzt ein andere Person um mich "kümmert", und die Person will dass ich jetzt in nen Kurs für Behinderte gehe, der mir helfen soll einen Job zu helfen.

To be fair die Termine sind meistens 1+ Monat auseinander und das läuft jetzt schon seit Jahren so, ich versuch es eh immer so weit wie möglich hinauszuzögern.

Also ja, sogar wenn man schwerbehindert ist, wird man vom Jobcenter aufgefordert sich um Arbeit zu bemühen.
Der man soll halt arbeiten und der arschkriecher für alle sein , so sehen die Affen das .

Hast du denn ne eigene Wohnung ?

Der man soll halt arbeiten und der arschkriecher für alle sein , so sehen die Affen das .

Hast du denn ne eigene Wohnung ?

Ja ich wohn seit 3 Jahren alleine

You're a based NEETcel like me OP! :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Not gonna lie, after 7 years of NEETing, with growing number of mental and physical health problems, I'm looking to rope. :cryfeels::cryfeels:

You're a based NEETcel like me OP! :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Not gonna lie, after 7 years of NEETing, with growing number of mental and physical health problems, I'm looking to rope. :cryfeels::cryfeels:

I never had mental health problems, and physical health only slightly overweight due to my eating habits and not seeing a point in working out. Even if I gymcelled it wouldnt help with my inceldom so just a waste of time.

Literally the past 5 years of NEETing has been the best time of my life. I hated it when I was back in school and when I was forced to work.

Literally the past 5 years of NEETing has been the best time of my life. I hated it when I was back in school and when I was forced to work.
I hate that I have to live. :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Not every Germanic is a tall aryan chad :feelsseriously:
I will admit I feel envious because of your wealth. I also deserve it, I deserve MONEY and not a life of poverty due to my average IQ and social inaptness. :feelsdevil: ;)

Drain the system
LDAR champion and NEETbux maximiser here.

Don’t forget free foods. Visit 3 different food banks over 4 days = 300 dolla free foods a month. Also first in line at Soup Kitchen so nogs get less.
I only pay for Monster drink when I don’t scalp the stonk.

IMG 3287
Make It Rain Money GIF by COIN
IMG 3249

What wealth nigga? I'm a poorcel disabled neet. Just because a country is rich doesn't mean I personally see any of that, other than neetbuxx
Hold on. Do you realize normal people are constantly cheating on welfare system, regardless of the country? Neither you nor I are receiving a fair treatment, and "cheating" might not work in your favor.

Same here man :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Idgaf what normal ppl do, as a disabled truecel I deserve my fair compensation, regardless of country
No one is owed anything. As I've told you, people tend to abuse welfare benefits if they're given the opportunity, while screwing disabled people like you and I.

And they have NEETbux. Fucking moggers.