Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don't want to participate in this clown world and this fucked up society. How can anyone?

• Thread starter Deleted member 28148
  • Start date
Deleted member 28148

Deleted member 28148

losing my teen years
-
I look around me, and all I see is disappointment, degeneracy, and instability. I see the world slowly burning and eating itself alive. I see normies and sexhavers living the life I desire but can never have. I see people somehow enjoying this clown world. Society has gone to shit, especially in recent years. It doesn't get much better when you're blackpilled and realize/wake up to what's really around you.
I won't be able to exit soyciety because I'm too dependent on others; im still a minor with almost no money for one, and two very soon i'll have to start making my own money.
It took me until moments ago to realize that you all were right; being blackpilled early is indeed more of a curse than a blessing. Sure, I know the truth on dating and society, but it comes at a heavy toll on you. It really damages you.
Just imagine if you or me were born normal and had the ability to grow up in a somewhat normal life. You and I wouldn't be here, rotting alone all the time, would be able to live the life I desire (somewhat, at least). We would still be bluepilled and think everything is mostly alright with society and this world and be able to live in it without endless mental pain.
Instead, however, you and I were born the way we are. Demonized by society, and then demonized even more for realizing brutal truths.
How can you not look at how we have been treated by society and believe that this is definitely a good world to live in? How can you not look at the world around you and say "fuck it all."? You must have to be really ignorant and just straight up blind to it all (mainly looking at you, IT).
I guess the point of this thread is just to be a little "reminder" to all of us (bluepillers and blackpillers alike) to just take a look around and say "fuck it all". That's all, really.
Have a good night bros. Or if it's morning or something for you, have a good rest of your day brocels.

Those people participate and nurture this world because that is all they know. For them there is nothing wrong with this world, all is better than before. They have water, food, electricity and tons of copes out the wazoo. So they have no reason for introspection, looking for the truth about the world. So they eat, sleep, fuck ad nauseam with no signs of slowing down.

If they want to be able to continue this life style, they must participate in this soycietiy to keep it alive. That is what they do, help soyciety so it helps you. Participate in it, live it, breathe it, defend it, enjoy it and never think twice about changing it to make it better for the ones left behind. All of their equality bullshit is just for social points to deposit for more of their copes or staying in with the crowd. They have no interest in true equality, helping the ones in need, all of their altruistic ideas.

As long as they stay in their own bubbles, they won't be able to think about the life itself. If they don't think about the life itself, they won't be able to say fuck it all to soyciety. This is why, they are plugged in and they love it that way. Let them be, as long as they don't bother you, you can't save anyone who doesn't want to be saved.

@Draestyn @Idotms @Ritalincel

When Corona started I really fucking hoped this time we would be wiped out. Oh well.

When Corona started I really fucking hoped this time we would be wiped out. Oh well.
when corona started i was still somewhat bluepilled
the beginning of me being blackpilled happened in early february 2020

I look around me, and all I see is disappointment, degeneracy, and instability. I see the world slowly burning and eating itself alive. I see normies and sexhavers living the life I desire but can never have. I see people somehow enjoying this clown world. Society has gone to shit, especially in recent years. It doesn't get much better when you're blackpilled and realize/wake up to what's really around you.
I won't be able to exit soyciety because I'm too dependent on others; im still a minor with almost no money for one, and two very soon i'll have to start making my own money.
It took me until moments ago to realize that you all were right; being blackpilled early is indeed more of a curse than a blessing. Sure, I know the truth on dating and society, but it comes at a heavy toll on you. It really damages you.
Just imagine if you or me were born normal and had the ability to grow up in a somewhat normal life. You and I wouldn't be here, rotting alone all the time, would be able to live the life I desire (somewhat, at least). We would still be bluepilled and think everything is mostly alright with society and this world and be able to live in it without endless mental pain.
Instead, however, you and I were born the way we are. Demonized by society, and then demonized even more for realizing brutal truths.
How can you not look at how we have been treated by society and believe that this is definitely a good world to live in? How can you not look at the world around you and say "fuck it all."? You must have to be really ignorant and just straight up blind to it all (mainly looking at you, IT).
I guess the point of this thread is just to be a little "reminder" to all of us (bluepillers and blackpillers alike) to just take a look around and say "fuck it all". That's all, really.
Have a good night bros. Or if it's morning or something for you, have a good rest of your day brocels.
Fuck it all

Same. I look around me and feel like I’m living in a world I’m not supposed to be in. I’m already completely sick of it.
when corona started i was still somewhat bluepilled
the beginning of me being blackpilled happened in early february 2020
Did you use any other incel forums or did you go straight to this site?

My "source" for blackpill and incel content back then was a few youtube videos and 4chan (embarassing I know.) The idea of being an incel and blackpilled didnt come to me until like may 2020.
Before May I was analyzing my situation and discovering the blackpill slowly
Then in may it all hit me where my life was going, started talking to other incels then i found this site

My "source" for blackpill and incel content back then was a few youtube videos and 4chan (embarassing I know.) The idea of being an incel and blackpilled didnt come to me until like may 2020.
Before May I was analyzing my situation and discovering the blackpill slowly
Then in may it all hit me where my life was going, started talking to other incels then i found this site
I got blackpilled at 15 aswell, never began, but instead of coming here at first I used Reddit incel communities and later made a server for incels.

I have the dream of living far away from everything

I got blackpilled at 15 aswell, never began, but instead of coming here at first I used Reddit incel communities and later made a server for incels.
I never used reddit much, I stopped using it way before I was blackpilled and didnt even know what incels were at the time

I never used reddit much, I stopped using it way before I was blackpilled and didnt even know what incels were at the time
I had tons of soy points, I would argue with retarded cucks in normie subs.

Same. I look around me and feel like I’m living in a world I’m not supposed to be in. I’m already completely sick of it.

remember nobody gives a shit what we think

I had tons of soy points, I would argue with retarded cucks in normie subs.
i had a ton of soy points because i made memes
i regret ever using that site, it was so cucked and i never realized it until i became the thing i swore to destroy

this world isnt entitled to my effort just because i was born in it. Why would i have to try hard in education and work when i know there are no worthwhile rewards at the end of the tunnel?

this world isnt entitled to my effort just because i was born in it. Why would i have to try hard in education and work when i know there are no worthwhile rewards at the end of the tunnel?

If only my dad was not a freaking degenerate and raised me through my childhood.

If only I was allowed to play football in high school (I had a helicopter mom).

:feelscry::feelscry:

Do you want to do something to pass the time