Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I dont want to die alone!

Cam The Angel

Cam The Angel

23 year old living in a piece of shit trailer
-
I wanna die but every time im about to kill myself i realize that if i did i would die alone. So i usually try to hit on girls at the bar and they are disgusted by me as usual so i just end up feeling more sad and cry. I've failed I've failed at what all my ancestors have done i am a failure. I just want someone anyone ill take anyone but no one will give me a chance.

the vast majority of us are gonna die alone, so there's nothing you can do in that regard other then to go ER and take a few people with you.

You won’t die alone, you have this forum. Keep on grinding.

try getting rich, start to steal etc, life has no meaning and as a inferior testo hominem your fucked, heck eve as a chad you are woman have so much + on everything there is now its retarded, in the end you dont take everyone with you but yourself

This community is a good cope bro.
And if it no longer is, considER everything.

if you have siblings, then a part of your genes could still get passed on. but of course, itd a smaller fraction of it.

your ancestors didnt ever have to deal with the high standards of todays woman. also other taboo things may have happened like rape. as its one of the oldest mating strategies around (not that i condone of), i think.

Sorry OP. We all feel your pain. We grew up in the wrong century.

Iam definitely %100 for sure going to die alone

if you have siblings, then a part of your genes could still get passed on. but of course, itd a smaller fraction of it.

your ancestors didnt ever have to deal with the high standards of todays woman. also other taboo things may have happened like rape. as its one of the oldest mating strategies around (not that i condone of), i think.
Im an only child but i have cousins so i guess that's something