Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't want no zoomer foid

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
I want a foid who existed before Tinder and the like. Tinder killed sub-Chads in one fell swoop. Hit me up with a millennial foid please.

I would never fuck an older foid

I want a zoomer foid. I'm a zoomer myself. I would love to have a zoomer foid.

Millenial foids are just as degenerate

granny fucker
More like the foid who really wanted to get pregnant but was absolutely barren so just gave up on herself and just opened herself up to anyone calling.

Someone please bring up a zoomer/millennial comparison thing?

I want to fuck one

Millenial foids are just as degenerate
this. Just replace Tiktok with Facebook.
In the 2000's everyone was trying to get their AIM/MSN messenger address, then skype was popular for a bit until facebook gradually took over. Many of them just post baby pics on there now, the grandparents are starting to die off so our mums are gradually replacing the role of sharing useless posts. No idea what they use more modern social media apps for, maybe that's replaced facebook for the degenerate partying posts.

Last edited:
In the 2000's everyone was trying to get their AIM/MSN messenger address, then skype was popular for a bit until facebook gradually took over. Many of them just post baby pics on there now, the grandparents are starting to die off so our mums are gradually replacing the role of sharing useless posts. No idea what they use more modern social media apps for, maybe that's replaced facebook for the degenerate partying posts.
I didn't get anywhere but at least it was standard that you would talk to actual foids back then, not just swipe on a phone. I dunno how to explain it; it was more social and acceptable to talk to strangers back then.