Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don’t wanna get married

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I don’t wanna get married to be honest I want to pump and dump Becky’s I obviously can’t do that with Stacy for reasons you already know because when you marry somebody you have to watch them grow old and hit the wall it’s depressing to think about imaging marrying a 25 year old Stacy and then a decade later she gains weight and loses her looks or she simply ages outta the Stacy phase I’m not sticking around long enough to see that when I ascend

I wanna get married to my oneitis and give her everything

You will never get married anyways
Bildergebnis für Ronald Mcdonald GIF

No point in pondering this, anyways; betabuxxing and foids "settling" down applies to wealthmaxxed LTNs and above, not subhumans... :feelsjuice:

Though yes, any situation where a truecel might wealthmaxx and betabuxx some 3/10 landwhale is obviously not even comparable to any life HTNs and above live. :feelsUnreal:

The only girl i might consider marrying is a complete virgin girl.

Maybe your mother will marry him when she hit the wall and desires some black cock
my mother hit the wall multiple times and still found a blonde blue eyed bf
bbc is cope