Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don't understand why normies are having kids.

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

Visionary
★★★★★
Having kids is retarded no matter who you are/how wealth you are, not only you have to dump half of your money to your kid and wife just because they exist, but also you have to trade your time and give up freedom, you can't go out, you can't go to vacations, etc.

Its even more funny if your parents are miserable losers, just like mine, poor, hating each other, yet they decided to have two kids because why the hell not, lets make our life even more miserable!
They could've enjoyed their life, but they shat on it.

This mostly goes for all couples, especially who are living in poor, shithole countries, by this logic, normies are way more sex obsessed than incels :lul: they breed no matter what, like an animal, they go crazy if they dont, while I'm all fine being incel, I mean, at least I don't go crazy.

@incelerated @Transcended Trucel thoughts?

If I get a chance to make kids, I definitely would. Only a faggot would deny to pass on his genes

Seeing subhuman couples having kids makes me outraged

They were short and ethnic yet they decided to have kids in this white-populated world.

you only abuse the next generation by bringing them here an fucking up their lives :feelsseriously:

unless you wealthy and have all he connections to do for your kids, as well as can cater for their disabilities theyre born with or develop over time it make no sense

how many people passed on their genes to people who will die in prision, live under a bridge or in a cardboard box or are working in fast food , with degrees and will work till they die because they doint make enuff to retire .

many people were never prepared to have children and the fuk ups are ignored because they decide they have a right to make them. without any regard for if they were competent, capable and responsible for parenting

:feelsUgh: high level fuckery is making and rearing children

To keep the retarded compost heap of the stink sphere turning.. also to brainwash them to make them Feminist Gynarchy supporters.

They are literal cattle non stop breeding more retarded cattle to graze upon the shit falling out of the cattle in front of them.
This mostly goes for all couples, especially who are living in poor, shithole countries, by this logic, normies are way more sex obsessed than incels :lul: they breed no matter what, like an animal, they go crazy if they dont, while I'm all fine being incel, I mean, at least I don't go crazy.
They have no shame.. no dignity and no moral compass. They act by the programme given to them. Their lives are all as equally pointless as the next but love to cope as if their lives had any purpose in the first place and that they are "special".
many people were never prepared to have children and the fuk ups are ignored because they decide they have a right to make them. without any regard for if they were competent, capable and responsible for parenting
This is why Eugenics is the most Egalitarian program in the history of the world.. how better to conquer suffering and inequality than not breeding like rabbits and making sure that the biggest variety of humans are constantly being shit into the world through toilet holes? It just makes inequality more vast and doesn't solve the problem.

Last edited:
the anti-natalist jew strikes again

Idk how to feel about this topic ngl

Based.
Life is suffering and reproduction is a crime.

Specially if you're an incel because you're going to produce more incels by having kids.

And like my signature says, if you want to bring kids to this world you have no right to complain about anything, including inceldom. Because you have the intention to gamble with someone's life. Someone else did the same thing and you're the result. If you're gonna do the same thing you should shut up about being an incel.

Because having sex without condom is heaven and there's nothing much to do in life if you're a normie other than having kids.

At the end of the day parents are selfish bastards, always have been. The act of having a child is nothing more than sexual pleasure

Based.

Specially if you're an incel because you're going to produce more incels by having kids.

And like my signature says, if you want to bring kids to this world you have no right to complain about anything, including inceldom. Because you have the intention to gamble with someone's life. Someone else did the same thing and you're the result. If you're gonna do the same thing you should shut up about being an incel.
big truth. Any incel who ends up having kids via arranged cuckery marriage, SEA or surgery maxxing is still mentally an evil normie in the head. Only a mentally damaged and a being devoid of righteousness would have children in this fucking accursed shithole.

Because having sex without condom is heaven and there's nothing much to do in life if you're a normie other than having kids.

At the end of the day parents are selfish bastards, always have been. The act of having a child is nothing more than sexual pleasure
they can get a vasectomy for like $2000 and still get condom free sex. Child raising costs $250k+ to provide a good childhood.

but isnt reduced population also a kike agenda? i dont know how i feel about this

Cuck Time and Descended Trucel advocating for the death of your genetic lineage because... ummm foids don't want it sweaty?!?

but bro its literally a kike agenda to lower birth rates
probably true but I agree with Kikes here
Cuck Time and Descended Trucel advocating for the death of your genetic lineage because... ummm foids don't want it sweaty?!?
even if was a billionaire giga IQ Chad I wouldn't have children in a wretched accursed shithole like this.

but bro its literally a kike agenda to lower birth rates
Its a meme, if there is anything (((they))) want, it is even more human
more human= less resources
less resources means more miserable poor population who is desperate to work 16 hours in factory just for food and shelter.

Normies also need to cope. They think having kids will give a meaning to their lives.

Last edited:
Normies also need to cope. They think having kids will give a meaning to their lives.
having kids is like basic human instinct lmao and having kids is the only meaning to our lives like i've said and i'll say it before just because your life is ass doesn't mean everyone else's will be :feelstastyman:

For a lot of them its not a conscious choice, animals just breed by following their instincts and so do most of humans

Why have kids when half of the species doesnt even obey simple orders:feelskek:.

:blackpill:

it's simple. you either have kids or you have lived in vain. no kids = forgotten, no legacy, no relevance, no future, no life. this is a fundamental truth of life and it's severe coping to deny it

We men are meant to pass on our genes as much as we can no matter what and if you don't believe in it, you are a faggot.

CCP cels are breeding like rabbits when the place is so fucked up.

Same for india and Africa

So i think reproduction is ultimately not up to rational deliberation, nor can this influence reproduction.

I wonder how it would feel to be the last generation.

Empty skyscrapers and cities, just enough older people to have society function at a bare minimum; knowing you are the last of humanity and what you will do with that.

We men are meant to pass on our genes as much as we can no matter what and if you don't believe in it, you are a faggot.
You will waste your life wageslaving, just because your wife can buy those expensive makeup stuff. Yor daughter will suck strangers dicks you will be fine with that, your son will bully incels you will also fine with that either.

You will waste your life wageslaving, just because your wife can buy those expensive makeup stuff. Yor daughter will suck strangers dicks you will be fine with that, your son will bully incels you will also fine with that either.
Nobody cares. As a man I am supposed to pass on my genes in the order to keep my lineage alive and if I get chance, I will do it.

Its even more funny if your parents are miserable losers, just like mine, poor, hating each other, yet they decided to have two kids because why the hell not, lets make our life even more miserable!
They could've enjoyed their life, but they shat on it.
The story of my childhood, holy shit.

you can't go out, you can't go to vacations, etc.
What the fuck does anyone like us even go to vacations for? Rotting alone in a nice place?? Or why the fuck you even go out? To hang alone??

losers, just like mine, poor, hating each other, yet they decided to have two kids because why the hell not, lets make our life even more miserable!
They could've enjoyed their life, but they shat on it
Yeah same, they never fail to hate each other

normies are way more sex obsessed than incels
This was always the truth , they think your worth is how much sex you get

That’s pathetic and pure bad

they breed no matter what, like an animal, they go crazy if they dont, while I'm all fine being incel, I mean, at least I don't go crazy.
Based! We are the strong ones and we will be the last!

If this make you feel better birtrates are collapsing worldwide

Could be lots of things: to pretend they're immortal, to feel useful, to have some kind of slave they can dominate and emotionally abuse, because children look cute to them (something superficial like that is probably already enough for many to make such a big decision), etc.

Well, I guess they could do all that with an adopted kid too, so I guess it's some kind of mixture of those things and more + some kind of more tribalistic mentality where they wish to care for something only if it came from their jizz sample.

Based.

Weak pullout game + selfishness + retardation

To pretend they're going to live forever, to have someone wipe their ass when they're old and geriatric, to have some kind of slave they can dominate without them having the ability to significantly fight back, just an accident, just because they find children cute and want to play with a cute puppy (shocking how little thought retards put into this big decision).

Whatever, it ain't justified that's for sure, the non-existent have absolutely no need for any of life's pleasures, no more than the chair I'm sitting in or the computer i'm using, so I don't support this gambling game of initiating a consciousness and thereby risking intense suffering for the victim.