Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I dont understand the concept of rape

Cucks and troons seething

Gay sex doesn’t count.

Why not? Because it's with a man? Is it impossible for two men to have sex?

Alright then, why should you object to getting fucked in the ass by the roster of homeless at the YWCA? With, like, a strap-on or something?

Grow up retard, I'm sure you'd like it if some big buck nigger stretched your asshole in prison

yep, most just edgy posters. i think lot of us simply normal men tbh maybe a bit shy due to social rejection.
I hate the meaningless bait posts here, its not that easy to come across genuinely intelligent, wise, rational users here who aren't completely unhinged

Why not? Because it's with a man? Is it impossible for two men to have sex?

Alright then, why should you object to getting fucked in the ass by the roster of homeless at the YWCA? With, like, a strap-on or something?
Because it’s gay.

Because it’s gay.

What does that have to do with anything? The logic here is "Rape is fine because it's only sex. Sex is not a bad thing that can happen to you."

But if you're gonna be obtuse, I already offered you a heterosexual option: Get topped a woman who smells like piss. Give her your asshole, it's not gay because it's a man and a woman.

I dont understand how is rape different from sex? It is still sex in fact. Why is it treated that differently???

The factor of consent doesnt change the act itself. Sex is always sex, no matter if there is consent or not, so theoretically it shouldnt be treated differently by society.
enjoy your inceltear post :feelskek:

but to answer its because women dont want subhuman genes + sex is the only leverage they have against men, and losing it would basically take away all of their power and foids HATE being powerless

It's quite simple actually, rape is simply any free sex a female has with a male she is not attracted to.