Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I dont understand the concept of rape

AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Antarctic Communism卐
-
I dont understand how is rape different from sex? It is still sex in fact. Why is it treated that differently???

The factor of consent doesnt change the act itself. Sex is always sex, no matter if there is consent or not, so theoretically it shouldnt be treated differently by society.

Last edited:
Rape hurts foids feelings the most and a gynocentric soyciety only cares about foids needs during peaceful times.

I dont understand how is rape different from sex? It is still sex in fact. Why is it treated that differently???

The factor of consent doesnt change the act itself. Sex is always sex, no matter if there is consent or not, so theoretically it shouldnt be treated differently by society.
The idea of rape being terrible is understandable, and necessary in a properly functioning society.

If one rapes a foid, she is no longer a virgin, and therefore no longer a good wife, which is the only thing a woman can really accomplish, bar exceedingly rare circumstances. Essentially, you have taken away 99% of her inherent value.

However, in a society in which 99% of foids lose their virginity by like 15, rape really isn’t a particularly brutal crime, and is only hated because it represents women’s grasp on gatekeeping sex slipping.

You're being a dumbass for the sake of being a dumbass. Why should you object to getting fucked in the ass by the roster of homeless at the YMCA? "It's just sex!"

Would you say "it's just a sex" if some dirty ass arab monkey will fuck you in the ass in prison?

Rape is a globohomo invention meant to subjugate subhumans, but then again the Nazis were ferociously anti-rape and so are most cuckservatives.

Rape could be construed as slave morality if it's carried out as expression of envy or a means of revenge against the foids who ruined your wife (ressentiment). However, if you're just fulfilling a basic physiological drive, that's completely natural.

The idea of rape being terrible is understandable, and necessary in a properly functioning society.

If one rapes a foid, she is no longer a virgin, and therefore no longer a good wife, which is the only thing a woman can really accomplish, bar exceedingly rare circumstances. Essentially, you have taken away 99% of her inherent value.

However, in a society in which 99% of foids lose their virginity by like 15, rape really isn’t a particularly brutal crime, and is only hated because it represents women’s grasp on gatekeeping sex slipping.
I dont understand the value of virginity and i dont understand why people marry. I dont want to marry, i just want to fuck any foid i find attractive.

Would you say "it's just a sex" if some dirty ass arab monkey will fuck you in the ass in prison?
What you describe isnt sex, its called pederasty.

I dont understand the value of virginity and i dont understand why people marry. I dont want to marry, i just want to fuck any foid i find attractive.
Because monogamy is the only system which has ever created a functioning society.

Because monogamy is the only system which has ever created a functioning society.
NO!!!

Monogamy has only created incels, and endless circle of suffering. Before monogamy, any man could rape any foid he wanted. Monogamy is the reason why incels exist. Also, monogamy enforces capitalism and inequality between people, and disconnection between people.

NO!!!

Monogamy has only created incels, and endless circle of suffering. Before monogamy, any man could rape any foid he wanted. Monogamy is the reason why incels exist. Also, monogamy enforces capitalism and inequality between people, and disconnection between people.
:feelskek:

200 years ago any man who could work was entitled to a virgin wife who legally could not leave him.

Hypergamy (our current system, and one often practiced in africa, south america and south asia) results in only the top 10% of men getting 100% of women.

200 years ago any man who could work was entitled to a virgin wife who legally could not leave him.

Hypergamy (our current system, and one often practiced in africa, south america and south asia) results in only the top 10% of men getting 100% of women.
Your wife will become old after 15 years, and you will be incel again. I dont support hypergamy, i support sexual communism.

Also, even thought every man should have right for sex, only people with good genetics should be allowed to have children. Prearreanged marriages resulted in degeneracy, every next generation was weaker and dumber than the previous one. Even hypergamy is better in that way that it doesnt cause genetical degeneracy.

sexual communism.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Communism is literally just the Talmud applied to economics. Male jews get cucked so often that they literally trace judaic blood solely through the mother because they would be extinct if they didn’t.

Communism = talmudism. Talmudism = judaism. Judaism = 200% cuckoldry.

Ergo, “sexual communism” is just intense cuckoldry.

Good luck having your wife fuck other dudes and being forced to pretend the kids are yours or else your race literally dies out.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Based and greycelled.

Good luck having your wife fuck other dudes and being forced to pretend the kids are yours or else your race literally dies out.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
In communism, nobody has a wife. Only people of your race live in your country, and kids are raized without parents.

In communism, nobody has a wife. Only people of your race live in your country, and kids are raized without parents.
I agree with the first part, but why make it nationalistic? I for one am brown but wouldn't stick my dick in a non-Aryan pussy even if my life depended on it.

I agree with the first part, but why make it nationalistic? I for one am brown but wouldn't stick my dick in a non-Aryan pussy even if my life depended on it.
In order for communism to work, all people in your country must be fully identical to eachother(same race, same phenotype, same height etc)

600 IQ response

If women enjoy it, it is a sex; otherwise, rape.

Rape hurts foids feelings the most and a gynocentric soyciety only cares about foids needs during peaceful times.
I understand I have extreme male brain But why do foids Feel so violated by rape But they dress as naked as possible Do OF and wear slut clothes

Read the Kalergi plan.
I dont care about some jew plans. I have lived during real communism 10000 years ago(in previous life), and know what it was like. There were no wives and only pure aryans lived there in Greenland/Hyperborea. We regularly participated in orgies. There were no incels AT ALL.

The only difference is whether a chad or a subhuman does it.

Mfw I take the federal officers wife and children on a "roadtrip"

"Its not a kidnapping officer!" "This is a roadtrip!"

99% of people who write on here that they want to enslave and rape foids dont even have the balls to look a Stacy in the eyes
yep, most just edgy posters. i think lot of us simply normal men tbh maybe a bit shy due to social rejection.

yep, most just edgy posters. i think lot of us simply normal men tbh maybe a bit shy due to social rejection.
Most edgy posters on platforms like Instagram are usuall 12-16 years old. People on here are 18+, but i guess some people never grow up

Most edgy posters on platforms like Instagram are usuall 12-16 years old. People on here are 18+, but i guess some people never grow up
I’m 17 but trucel

let me explain to you as you nigga can't research or bother to do some readings.
rape was never the problem it was only a issue if done to a wife of somebody. if it was done to a whore nobody cares, if it was done to a virgin you are expected to marry her, if done to a widow you pay a penalty. but it was a grave crime to rape wife as it was property infringement. you are potentially cucking a guy. you are polluting the vagina of the wife. that's was it.

You're right, it's just sex, but sex that... you don't want to have
It can happen to men too, and i don't think you want it to happen to you.
And sex ONLY feels good when both people want it. That's why there's a difference. When both the man and woman want it, shit happens in the biochemical level

Just like pregneant foids get pregneant so the baby masturbates their hole

If they don’t want to get raped then they should stop with all the partying & showing their body off on Instagram.

You're being a dumbass for the sake of being a dumbass. Why should you object to getting fucked in the ass by the roster of homeless at the YMCA? "It's just sex!"
Gay sex doesn’t count.

Last edited:

you just exposed yourself bro
What’s wrong with wanting to rape? I genuinely dont care about morality. I dont, I have nothing to lose. So my dreams is going on a raping spree then go on a shootout fighting with cops and kill as many people as I can.

It’s ok to rape woman because they are inferior, if someone rape my sister I would join them tbh and kill that little whore

I don’t regard woman as anything worth while other than fuck. Remember that, don’t project your weakness to me faggot

rape just means sex with a man they aren't attracted to. normal sex might even be more violent than rape sometimes because they like it like that

What’s wrong with wanting to rape? I genuinely dont care about morality. I dont, I have nothing to lose. So my dreams is going on a raping spree then go on a shootout fighting with cops and kill as many people as I can.
We both know you will never do that

I will wait for the collapse, it will happen, atleast in my country. Once that happen, I will have fun