Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I dont understand how ugly dudes can go to work and everything while being treated like shit by people, especially women

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
I dont get how they go through university to getting degree to getting a job and then going to work everyday while being incel and ugly. I go to university and it so hellish. There is not one guy in my course who is relatable. Everyone is a Normalfag and they all are super-smart and get shit done and everything. They are like mashines while i drown in depression and lonliness.

And in general going outside and seeing how women act towards you...how can you take that shit everyday? Seeing these people everyday, who clearly give you signs that they dont respect you because of your looks?

Some things are just hard to comprehend....maybe i am just too weak..dont know

Last edited:
They're either delusional or just forced to do that.

just looking at a toilet is a crime as an ugly guy can’t look at any of them meanwhile have to wageslave away

Because money doesn't grow on a tree.

Because I'm a high-inhib pussy ( self-preservation instinct ). I sometimes was mocked and humilated at work. Fucking normgroids.

I dont get how they go through university to getting degree to getting a job and then going to work everyday while being incel and ugly. I go to university and it so hellish. There is not one guy in my course who is relatable. Everyone is a Normalfag and they all are super-smart and get shit done and everything. They are like mashines while i drown in depression and lonliness.

And in general going outside and seeing how women act towards you...how can you take that shit everyday? Seeing these people everyday, who clearly give you signs that they dont respect you because of your looks?

It's because I'm numb to all of this universes bullshit. In the end it wasn't my fault I existed. That's what gets me through the day.

Amen brocel. Had a group of foids mock me at my job, an entire whispering, giggling group of toilets vs one depressed subhuman. And they say they care about men’s mental health, well I say that’s all virtue signaling bullshit :soy::soy:. Fuck this clown world.

Betas play the rat race for the "dream" that one day they'll get the chance to impregnate Chads' leftovers - a single mom who "loves" him because he is betabuxxing her and the kids she made with Chad.

If it makes you feel better, if they were ugly and non bluepilled, they would succumb to far lower pits of depression than you. Take solace in that.

for me it's about the social compact being worth it vs not worth it

people will always recognize the fact that i'm unattractive, but some people offer enough in the relationship where it outweighs the fact

very very people are like that tho, most people seem to expect you to be "grateful" that they're hanging out w you at all, lol

People are autonomous AI s , thinking they can make It and have an Overdosis on Hope in Them.

They dont even think about comparing their lifes to ones other , and seeing how easy It IS for the other " Guy . Or how a Woman sells her nft s for nearly 1 Million in a day. Or how this 1 Guy on YouTube is litteraly printing Money , while He was in His moms basement few years ago .

Working hard in a world that favors Luck above all is Ultra cucked

you have to have a vision a goal to wagie and money Maxx as a trucel. In my case it is to retire and travel Maxx. Hopefully attain Nirvana at death with meditation skills gained by then

labor of women was a mistake....... BIG mistake

normies are bluepilled piece of shit so they will cuck themself to death.

Amen brocel. Had a group of foids mock me at my job, an entire whispering, giggling group of toilets vs one depressed subhuman. And they say they care about men’s mental health, well I say that’s all virtue signaling bullshit :soy::soy:. Fuck this clown world.
offer them something acidic (in minecraft) :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

I work so I can afford future action. What that action is, that is both a mystery and a truth at the same time.

Well you have to able to afford a living for yourself, if you base everything around Stacy, u are just letting them win and doing exactly what whores want, stop simping, just stop giving a fuck in the professional aspect.

well sometimes its either workmaxx and endure social abuse or starvemaxx... and nobody wants to starvemaxx lol

Very simple.....money in

I don’t exist. I’m not treated like shit or well by foids

they are cucked and bluepilled by society and parents :feelscomfy: yes it is extremely pathetic
People are autonomous AI s , thinking they can make It and have an Overdosis on Hope in Them.

They dont even think about comparing their lifes to ones other , and seeing how easy It IS for the other " Guy . Or how a Woman sells her nft s for nearly 1 Million in a day. Or how this 1 Guy on YouTube is litteraly printing Money , while He was in His moms basement few years ago .

Working hard in a world that favors Luck above all is Ultra cucked

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back