Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I don’t understand how my handyman can have a girlfriend while I don’t

Thanks for the advice brocel. Just have to deal with my schizophrenia, save some money, work on my physique and then think I’ll finally be able to go.
Physique isn't very important, as long as you aren't extremely skinny or fat. Try and get your schizo under control and moneymaxx. But absolutely do not bring any girl back home. Pump and dump only for them. They'll leave you for better looking white dudes.

Physique isn't very important, as long as you aren't extremely skinny or fat. Try and get your schizo under control and moneymaxx. But absolutely do not bring any girl back home. Pump and dump only for them. They'll leave you for better looking white dudes.
Interesting points, have you tried SEAmaxxing?

Meanwhile, I’m 6’, from a rich family, in a high status field (medicine), of a healthy weight and working on getting lean + muscular and I’ve been rejected by every single girl I’ve ever asked out and am a KHV.
Sorry, but you do not belong here.

Interesting points, have you tried SEAmaxxing?
No because I'm not white. I'm a brown shitskin so I don't have the privilege of asian women thirsting over my skin color.

No because I'm not white. I'm a brown shitskin so I don't have the privilege of asian women thirsting over my skin color.
Sorry to hear that brocel. Maybe you could try Africamaxxing?

Sorry to hear that brocel. Maybe you could try Africamaxxing?
I'm genuinely considering trying to Africamaxx. After I save up enough money for plastic surgery of course.

I'm genuinely considering trying to Africamaxx. After I save up enough money for plastic surgery of course.
Looking into plastic surgery as well, but I don’t know where to start. Do you just go to a surgeon and ask him what’s wrong with your face?

Looking into plastic surgery as well, but I don’t know where to start. Do you just go to a surgeon and ask him what’s wrong with your face?
Lol no. First identify your ugly features. Chin, Jaw, Nose etc. Then look into the plastic surgery options regarding that particular body part. You can find surgeons online but make sure to read legitimate reviews on them first. Reddit can be good for this if the surgeon's a famous guy. https://www.reddit.com/r/PlasticSurgery/

Lol no. First identify your ugly features. Chin, Jaw, Nose etc. Then look into the plastic surgery options regarding that particular body part. You can find surgeons online but make sure to read legitimate reviews on them first. Reddit can be good for this if the surgeon's a famous guy. https://www.reddit.com/r/PlasticSurgery/
What if I don’t know what my ugly features are? Is the only option to post my face somewhere or pay for a face review?

What if I don’t know what my ugly features are? Is the only option to post my face somewhere or pay for a face review?
I'm not an expert or anything but if you dm me your picture i can point out the flaws on your face

I'm not an expert or anything but if you dm me your picture i can point out the flaws on your face
Thanks brocel, might take you up on your offer. Just need to get a haircut first because right now I look homeless

This is the sequel to my post where I complained about my short, overweight doctor having a girlfriend.

My parents recently hired a handyman to do some things around the house.

This man is 5’6 at best, obese and has a below average face. He has no education and he only works doing menial jobs for other people.

He is a recovering alcoholic who drank all his money away. This caused him to declare bankruptcy. The bank seized his house and he now lives in a run down shack (I’ve seen it and it looks like a crack house) and drives a beat up car.

Nevertheless, he had a wife and even has a kid. His wife left him, but he got a new girlfriend, who happened to be an extremely successful businesswoman.

And before you guys say that it’s his personality, this guy has all the personality of wet cardboard.

Meanwhile, I’m 6’, from a rich family, in a high status field (medicine), of a healthy weight and working on getting lean + muscular and I’ve been rejected by every single girl I’ve ever asked out and am a KHV.

Seriously, what the fuck am I doing wrong?

You're too picky, fakecel.

Maybe, but I’ve asked a close (and hopefully honest) female friend about it and she said I’m average or about 6/10. And I don’t think I’m hideous because I even had an attractive girl ask me out once only to reject me after. But maybe it’s all cope. Will look into getting plastic surgery soon.

6'0" and 6/10 face? Fakecel.

6'0" and 6/10 face? Fakecel.
Probably less than 6/10, guessing my friend was just being nice. And I’m not picky. Would literally date any non obese woman, but I’ve been rejected by all girls I’ve asked out.

Is that dude actually unattractive, or are you just rating him low since, being a hetero guy, you aren't attracted to men? What I mean is, how do some women you know rate and talk about him? That would be a pretty good indicator of his actual attractiveness.

This is most likely due to the age difference and thus more desperate toilets who are run through giving this handygoy a chance.
Otherwise, it could be a combination of the former and the NT, Low Inhib, etc. pills.

Last edited:
I have a feeling you’ll ascend someday

The handyman - it’s weird, I see a lot of older guys who have had substance use problems and easily get gfs or wives. Possibly the women have also had substance abuse issues, or maybe need someone “sick” or “recovering” in their life to feel useful. I’m guessing his gf is around his age which means she’s barren at this point, and could use taking care of him as her replacement for a kid. Also, women at his age have much lower smv due to their age (although still far higher by default than men’s)

Is that dude actually unattractive, or are you just rating him low since, being a hetero guy, you aren't attracted to men? What I mean is, how do some women you know rate and talk about him? That would be a pretty good indicator of his actual attractiveness.
I don’t know how other women rate him, but he’s short and obese, so I can’t imagine it would be very high

I have a feeling you’ll ascend someday

The handyman - it’s weird, I see a lot of older guys who have had substance use problems and easily get gfs or wives. Possibly the women have also had substance abuse issues, or maybe need someone “sick” or “recovering” in their life to feel useful. I’m guessing his gf is around his age which means she’s barren at this point, and could use taking care of him as her replacement for a kid. Also, women at his age have much lower smv due to their age (although still far higher by default than men’s)
Interesting points. Saviour complex could explain it…