Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't understand greycels

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
Better to read and contribute good posts rather than postmaxxing crap

I post high quality stuff. I post a lot because of how much time I spend on this site. I'm at 578.5 hours in 38 days. That's about 15 hours per day

I post high quality stuff. I post a lot because of how much time I spend on this site. I'm at 578.5 hours in 38 days. That's about 15 hours per day

there isn't much point in posting high quality stuff on any site, you could get banned forever for whatever reason and all the time and efforts you spent on would go wasted

getting kicked out like the last of the greycels would be pretty hard to digest when you spend so much time on a site

there isn't much point in posting high quality stuff on any site, you could get banned forever for whatever reason and all the time and efforts you spent on would go wasted

getting kicked out like the last of the greycels would be pretty hard to digest when you spend so much time on a site

What am I gonna get banned for? I was at 80% admittedly but now I'm at 40% and on the 10th I'll be at 20

What am I gonna get banned for? I was at 80% admittedly but now I'm at 40% and on the 10th I'll be at 20

I didn't say you will be banned for sure here or anywhere else, it's just something that can happen, and if it happens doesn't matter if you were a high or low effort poster, the time you spent was essentially wasted.
just an observation on the whole "high vs low effort" posting

I didn't say you will be banned for sure here or anywhere else, it's just something that can happen, and if it happens doesn't matter if you were a high or low effort poster, the time you spent was essentially wasted.
just an observation on the whole "high vs low effort" posting

fair enough. Anyways I'll just make sure to be uber careful if I get up to 60+%

The reason why I still am a greycel after almost a year is a combination of multiple factors. The main ones being: 1) when I post, I want the post to be somewhat decent quality 2) busy fucking OP's mom

The reason why I still am a greycel after almost a year is a combination of multiple factors. The main ones being: 1) when I post, I want the post to be somewhat decent quality 2) busy fucking OP's mom

My mom's dead

There is more value in reading than there is in posting mindless drivel.

I'm a neet who doesn't go outside, I'm just retarded and don't have a lot to say even on the internet (It used to be much worse when I was in HS, there were literal weeks where I didn't say a word to anyone). I am truly subhuman, it's beyond over for me.
Also most of the time I'm not on the internet I'm doing something like playing a videogame or reading a book.

I dont post often because I tend to not get mixed up in social interactions. I also dont tend to read the news. I essentially do my best to live under a rock to avoid the retarded society. But I still sometimes get stuff to post about

I'm a neet who doesn't go outside, I'm just retarded and don't have a lot to say even on the internet (It used to be much worse when I was in HS, there were literal weeks where I didn't say a word to anyone). I am truly subhuman, it's beyond over for me.

I post in a day what you've posted in 20 months.

I dont post often because I tend to not get mixed up in social interactions. I also dont tend to read the news. I essentially do my best to live under a rock to avoid the retarded society. But I still sometimes get stuff to post about

How do you entertain yourself?

I like greycels who make an effort to get a new color, but greycels who don't post much are suspicious

I post in a day what you've posted in 20 months.
Yes, I know. I said I'm subhuman, not only when it comes to looks or social skills but also when it comes to intelligence. I'm probably the dumbest person on this site, not counting bluepilled fags and fakecels.

Yes, I know. I said I'm subhuman, not only when it comes to looks or social skills but also when it comes to intelligence. I'm probably the dumbest person on this site, not counting bluepilled fags and fakecels.

Bro its okay we still love you.

No joke I lol everytime I see a greycel who's been here since 2017/2018 jfl

When i was gray its because i have other things to do then sit on .co. I am usually playing video games or watching youtube, browsing is sometimes boring when ive seen all the interesting threads

When i was gray its because i have other things to do then sit on .co. I am usually playing video games or watching youtube, browsing is sometimes boring when ive seen all the interesting threads

what's on youtube these days? I'm usually never there unless someone links it here

what's on youtube these days? I'm usually never there unless someone links it here
Not much. I usually watch gaming vids or something from subscriptions. Its like im running out of content

it always was unbearable but last few years had a lot of raids, discord and spam etc.

sounds like garbage

Not much. I usually watch gaming vids or something from subscriptions. Its like im running out of content

incel trait: copes begin to suck

i think it took me like one month to get 500 posts