Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming I don't think we are losing interest in gaming, I think games are getting really shitier

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
Seriously, some time ago I was playing Mass Effect Andromeda and I couldn't finish that shit, horrible characters, horrible dialogs, shity bugs, shity story, boring as hell, I couldn't get to half of that game without hating all the characters, so I decided to delete the game from my PC and install the original mass effect, it's the first time I'm playing on my PC, I played 4 times on my x360.

Just the introduction of that game, the seriously and believable characters dialog, the explanation of what a spectre is, the video footage of that colony being attacked and the tension getting there to see what happened, already got me hooked again, I'm playing for the 5º time, now on my PC, and I'm loving it.

I can't feel this for any other game anymore, especially for that shit effect andromeda, the only game that I think I will feel something similar, if I start to play, will be Resident Evil 2 remake, I don't think there is anything I will like to play this year besides this, just look at that athem shit gameplay, my god how boring can you make your game.

Just need to pick and choose, I agree though, modern games are utter trash most of the time

I guarantee you AAA games overall are getting worse, that's what happens when you need to appeal to a massive audience. Everybody's game is nobody's game. Grand strategy games, building games, and some RPGs are basically all I ever play now, that is when I actually feel like playing anything which isn't always the case nowadays. One thing I'd love is for a company or someone to make a space game similar to Aurora 4x, but with even more options and less late game performance impact.

Although I'm considering whether or not I want to play Ace Combat 7, I've only ever played 6 before but I really enjoyed it.

Yeah modern gaming is trash. Leftist feminist propaganda pieces.

I only play old games when I do rarely play games tbh.

Just play old games. I'm currently replaying Resident Evil 1 (want to do the whole franchise in order) and I'm having a blast

Just give up on modern mainstream AAA games, it will be shit by default. I play nothing but ps2 games and some Jrpgs.

The year 2009 is my upper gaming limit on "new games" (even though it was a decade ago).

- Work (when actual work was about)
- The Redpill
- College
- Prostitutes

They all filled my time.

While Call of Duty 4 is the best interactive movie ever, its one shit game.

I've lost interest in gaming. My favorite games are for the ps2. Resident Evil 2 remake and God of War are the only games that caught my attention. There might be more games worth my time, but I have not been paying attention.

try epsxe or pcsx2

or

play osrs

Just play Dwarf Fortress and all your problems will be solved

old games are the best, MOBAs are pretty good too

Hence why I gave up on newer games. I literally spent hundreds to build my own Windows 98 gaming computer with a Voodoo card in it so I can nostalgiamaxx and play good games like NFSIII, Deus Ex, Quake, etc.

This was the thread I was replying to when the site went down

Gaming has become microtransaction-based and can rely on patches to fix everything.

Thankfully, you are an incel and should have no desire to play online with humans.

There are thousands of games on various dated platforms that are very cheap, many of which you can play on the cheapest PC.

I just hate how cucked they are due to feminists

I don´t really enjoy games anymore but I don´t feel anything anymore, no happiness or excitement for anything and haven´t for years so I am sure the majority of the fault lies within myself but I do agree that objectively games has become trash too much political correctness and feminism that influences games today. There used to be good older games with females characters like the early Tomb Raider games and it was fine back then because it wasn´t so forced we live in a time now of the most progressive political correct and feminist culture so it´s so hard to see if they use a female character just because they have to in order to be PC or if the character just needs to be female. Like the new Star Wars movies a female leading role with a black guy too (The Last Jedi) it is so obviously forced how they need to have colored people in movies and games and females too to show how political correct society is

Back to the games it´s not like there isn´t any good games at all, Red Dead Redemption 2 looks incredible unfortunately I can´t play it because I have an old computer and don´t play console so there is definitely some good games occasionally but the majority is crap. The older games used to be so much fun and exciting.

Games used to be so exciting and fun to play, games like these.
Download
Battlefield2demo
2 jedi academy
SlyTrilogy12

I've been catching up to some indie games lately, got up to playing Limbo which I'm loving, Death's Gambit was kinda ok, and Gris was a beautiful pile of shit.

I seriously cannot recommend The Eternal Castle enough if you're looking for something well done.

I haven't played a new title since 2015, and most of my games are from pre 2010. My problem is that everything is like a chore to me these days, every positive facet of my life has been slipping away for years now

Or we're growing the fuck up.

Most modern games are: either normie trash (Fortnite, Ogrewatch and such) or cucked feminist propaganda (Mass Effect, Dragon Age) or buggy low effort shit made by affirmative action niggers and idiots who can't code. Or all three at once.

There are still good games out there though, mostly from Japan and Eastern Europe where cucks and femoids haven't taken over the industry yet.

Yep, even gaming is ruined for us. The main audience is now being targeted towards Twitch streamers now adays.

I agree,any and all artistic goals that games used to strive for are all dead now.This is why I went back to playing JRPGs from the ps2 era.They're a perfect blend of decent 2d/3d graphics and amazing storytelling.Almolst all new games are money machines,made to scam unsuspecting kids and idiotic normies while delivering gameplay that's repedative,bland and therefore easy to make again for low costs.

Cosmetic items, pc culture, microtransactions

>(((gaming)))

0be.jpg

Both for me. Now that good old school games like Crash, Spyro and Kingdom Hearts are back, I've gotten a little interest back

Last edited:
Both for me. Now that good old school games like Crash, Spyro and Kingdom Hearts are back, I'm gotten a little interest back
legit, I wouldn't mind more remakes tbh

I watch other people play Dota and CS on twitch. Modern games are to stressful.

Yea. Old games were much better. Now its only battle royale modes. Its boring if everyone looks the same. Plus game devs have to be careful that they don't offend anybody.

only 1-3 good dames a year

Or we're growing the fuck up.
I doubt it. More like the world is progressing around us while we sit here rotting and becoming more and more alienated.

Fortnite is the most popular game right now, I played 2 rounds and deleted it because I thought it was shit. Meanwhile, zoomers have literal addiction to Fortnite. The generation gap is real and seems to get wider every generation.