Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I don't think there's anything wrong with me, I just cannot compete against other males

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
I think I'm a decent human being. I'm nice, I'm smart, I think I can be funny.

The problems start when I have to compete against other men. Do I have something more to offer than other men who are even competing to be better than me? No. I'm the least competitive male I have ever known. I have no drive to be better than others, I just exist. I'm content with what I am without having a desire to be something better.

Women constantly want the best men in everything. The tallest, the most handsome, the richest, the highest status. Just accepting a man for being a decent human being and man is impossible for women. Male flaws = death sentence.

It's extremely unfair because as a woman I would get everything by just existing. As a man I'm supposed to do the impossible just to be loved. Looksmaxx, gymmaxx, moneymaxx and maybe a foid below my looksmatch will accept me as provider for a while until Chad cock comes.

ITS SO FUCKING UNFAIR I JUST WANT TO BE LOVED AND LOVE BACK IN AN EQUAL RELATIONSHIP IT IS IMPOSSIBLE COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE!!!

Sorry pal, you were born the wrong gender. Only men with value are cucks who make the world better for foids and Chads.

The problems start when I have to compete against other men. Do I have something more to offer than other men who are even competing to be better than me? No. I'm the least competitive male I have ever known. I have no drive to be better than others, I just exist. I'm content with what I am without having a desire to be something better.
I find it hard to compete with people in general.

The problems start when I have to compete against other men.
In the past whenever I would speak with a female they would always entertain me by giving me the bare minimum in attention and would focus on the better guy which was obviously never me. Left to savor the scraps they would leave me like some dog. They don't want a decent well rounded average guy.

Can't compete with Min-maxer.

Same. :feelsbadman:

Competition is winners bullying losers.

female standards are insane when compared to male standards. I remember seeing some study where they asked men and women to rate how satisfied they would be with a partner that matched 80% of their standards for a perfect partner. Most men saw this as a good thing and realistically see 80% as a decent score. WOMEN HOWEVER DID NOT LIKE THIS! They saw it as a legit flaw and thought it would be hard to be with a guy who "only" fits 80% of her standards. They really do unironically think that they deserve a 10/10 who has 0 flaws and fits 100% of their standards. Unless you are a 10/10 Chad with a huge dick, huge bank account, a lot of ambition, an amazing physique and an amazing personality they see you as majorly flawed.

Same. :feelsbadman:

Competition is winners bullying losers.
God Family Guy

"Heh look at them all rotting down there, this story of mine is fucking juicy as their tears :feelshaha::feelsdevil:"

No one of us can compete with other males, that's why we're here

Yes, it is just that there is not a lot of females that want us.

Love is an illusion

No, there are many things wrong with me

Competition leads nowhere for the soul. If you draw your sword you'll die by the sword. They will bitterly stumble and find themselves smashed on the ground.

Competition leads nowhere for the soul. If you draw your sword you'll die by the sword. They will bitterly stumble and find themselves smashed on the ground.
This. You gotta accept yourself as you are. Stop trying to constantly add to yourself, its exhausting. Find some good copes to improve at and keep doing that instead.

Exactly. You are not wired towards victimizing fellow males.

Domino Dancing

I don't know why, I don't know how
I thought I loved you, but I'm not sure now
I've seen you look at strangers too many times
The love you want is of a, a different kind

(

)

Watch them all fall down
(All day, all day)
Domino dancing
(All day, all day)
Watch them all fall down
(All day, all day)

I don't know why, I don't know how
I thought I loved you but I'm not sure now
I hear the thunder crashing, the sky is dark
And now a storm is breaking within my heart

(
Screenshot from 2021 09 08 23 16 45

Screenshot from 2021 11 14 15 10 23

)

Watch them all fall down
(All day, all day)
Domino dancing
(All day, all day)
Watch them all fall down
(All day, all day)
(Domino dancing)

Note the ending.

Last edited:
Woman-children are loved for just existing while man loved as long as he provide smth