Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't think NATO is going to stop at the Russian border

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
The day the sanctions came on, I believed NATO was going to try to push to take over all of Russia in this conflict. Finland can retake the old Finland territories, Germany can take Kaliningrad, Ukraine will retake Crimea. Areas of Russia if any want to declare independence will.

Whats really going to stop NATO. Think about Predator drones, Apaches, US Strike fighters, long range cruise missiles. I think the Russian army generals will just make a deal with NATO before it gets to that point, and NATO will get behind them to take control of Russia.

NATO doesn't want to kill any Russians, because that would make many Russians hate NATO. What they would do is give like 24 hours warning they are going to hit certain military targets, and allow them time to evacuate.

Nato is not ready to deal with Russia. We hear from the media that Ukraine is kicking Russia's behind but a few questions arise.

1. Why is Ukraines infrastructure still intact? Inall conflict areas electricity is still flowing, water is still flowing, the internet is still on.

2.Why do Russians wait first to allow civilians to exacuate before attacking?

3. Why are Russia only using 10% of their aemed forces in Ukraine?

Answer: Because Russia wants to take what ever they conquer in Ukraine with intact infrastructure. If Russia really wanted she could bomb every Ukrainian target back to the stone age in a lazy war type of scenario and Ukraine cant do anything to stop this. They have no air superiority, no missle defence system. This is what the MSM never tell us and foolish people swallow the propoganda. Reality is if Nato gets involved then it will not be pretty.

People forget that Russia fights half hearted and half assed when their backs are not against the wall. Remember back in the days how they got their asses kicked by Japan and how they struggled against the Chinese who were only armed with rifles and improvised bombs against tanks.
But put their backs against the wall like in WW2 and it is a different ball game.

America and her Nato allies ahve never fought against a real enemy. They were in Iraq against Sadam with outdated technology, Vietnam who used old chinese rifles and booby traps, Taliban who used old weapons.

Any war where America faced a real army like in North Korea when the Chinese stepped in, they did not have the stomach for the real deal and backed off.

Till now Nato only faced rag tag combatants for which they simply used air power to deal with. Their infantry mainly did gaurding and search missions.

Nato can defeat Russia on the battlefield but at what cost to them? Because Russia has modern weapons and can hit back hard.

Nato is not ready to deal with Russia. We hear from the media that Ukraine is kicking Russia's behind but a few questions arise.

1. Why is Ukraines infrastructure still intact? Inall conflict areas electricity is still flowing, water is still flowing, the internet is still on.

Answer: Because Russia wants to take what ever they conquer in Ukraine with intact infrastructure. If Russia really wanted she could bomb every Ukrainian target back to the stone age in a lazy war type of scenario and Ukraine cant do anything to stop this. They have no air superiority, no missle defence system. This is what the MSM never tell us and foolish people swallow the propoganda. Reality is if Nato gets involved then it will not be pretty.

People forget that Russia fights half hearted and half assed when their backs are not against the wall. Remember back in the days how they got their asses kicked by Japan and how they struggled against the Chinese who were only armed with rifles and improvised bombs against tanks.
But put their backs against the wall like in WW2 and it is a different ball game.

America and her Nato allies ahve never fought against a real enemy. They were in Iraq against Sadam with outdated technology, Vietnam who used old chinese rifles and booby traps, Taliban who used old weapons.

Any war where America faced a real army like in North Korea when the Chinese stepped in, they did not have the stomach for the real deal and backed off.

Till now Nato only faced rag tag combatants for which they simply used air power to deal with. Their infantry mainly did gaurding and search missions.

Nato can defeat Russia on the battlefield but at what cost to them? Because Russia has modern weapons and can hit back hard.

Ya the US army never wants to have to fire a shot, and any time they start shooting they start losing. Because first off like you said the US Army isn't that big and it can't take many casualties the way an Asiatic country can.

And the US doesn't want to be killing Russians not even Russian soldiers, as that would for sure unify Russians against America, and even if America won then it would be trying to rule over Russians who hated it. The same like you are saying the Russians are trying to do in Ukraine. The Russian argument is in Russian majority areas of Ukraine they want to be independent of Ukraine and at least allied with Russia.

Problem for anyone trying to stop the US Empire, is the way the US can get behind different factions with limitless money, weapons and supplies. Where the US can't make progress is a country like Iran, which is too unified, and a big time army who will fight.

Something I am not sure about is areas of Russia how loyal they are to Moscow. Like the former Finland areas, how many Russians would be against joining Finland.

Yeah there are way too many variables in play.

America can fund proxy armies as long as she has the petro dollar. China and Russia are doing their best to undermine the West(EU and USA). Putin said all Russian gas must be paid for in Rubbles and China is developing ways to stop paying for oil in US-Dollars and also refuses to implement sanctions. Some how Russia and China bribed or sweet talked India into also ditching the US-Dollar and refusing to implement sanctions. Ahmm this has to do with the BRICS countries. Have you heard of them? They are also developingh ways to ditch western created financial, banking systems.
This is bigger than we actually think and I really believe that this war will escalate in the future because the very things that are keeping EU and America rich and powerful are now been attacked through things like the BRICS Bank, sanction busting and ditching the US-Dollar. The West will not go down without a fight because they wont recover from it. Ukraine is just the opening theater of a larger war to come.

I live in a western country so this for me is bad news because things are only going to get worse. Prices are already rising like crazy here and I cant even enjoy buying my favourite cigarettes because the cost keeps rising:feelsrope:

Yeah there are way too many variables in play.

America can fund proxy armies as long as she has the petro dollar. China and Russia are doing their best to undermine the West(EU and USA). Putin said all Russian gas must be paid for in Rubbles and China is developing ways to stop paying for oil in US-Dollars and also refuses to implement sanctions. Some how Russia and China bribed or sweet talked India into also ditching the US-Dollar and refusing to implement sanctions. Ahmm this has to do with the BRICS countries. Have you heard of them? They are also developingh ways to ditch western created financial, banking systems.
This is bigger than we actually think and I really believe that this war will escalate in the future because the very things that are keeping EU and America rich and powerful are now been attacked through things like the BRICS Bank, sanction busting and ditching the US-Dollar. The West will not go down without a fight because they wont recover from it. Ukraine is just the opening theater of a larger war to come.

I live in a western country so this for me is bad news because things are only going to get worse. Prices are already rising like crazy here and I cant even enjoy buying my favourite cigarettes because the cost keeps rising:feelsrope:

Its like when you start thinking about it you start thinking about the military side, but then there is a lot going on the more you think about it.

Ya I think you are right this is really big. Something other countries must be well aware of is if the US Empire gets control of Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Georgia & Armenia here.. and then successfully 'rebuilds' them and integrates them to the West... that is really going to increase the Empire's power.

Its not going to happen that fast, like we are talking a few decades to swallow all that. Like it took time and is still ongoing to swallow the Warsaw Pact countries.

Another dimension I have been thinking about is say for the sake of argument Russia does get pro-Western government. And Russia is going along with gradual integration and handing over sovereignty. Thing is Russia will then have significant influence within the Empire.

That got me thinking the Chinese and others they in some ways actually aren't under that much pressure. Its not even a sure thing that the West will be able to successfully integrate Ukraine, let alone Russia. Or that the West won't break down from its own issues when talking decades of time.

If Russia really wanted she could bomb every
she? :lul: Nigga, she? Fuckin - it. She... what foid can be as strong as Russia as country? Nigga

Of course. Them niggaz listen to jewish media and they think RUSSIA is weak :lul::lul::lul::lul: Yeah fuckin country of that size wit big azz army but CNN or whatever stupid tranny fucks told them they believe.

I FUCKIN HATE THIS LIFE! FUCKIN MORONS AROUND ME EVERYWHERE! FUUUUUCK

she? :lul: Nigga, she? Fuckin - it. She... what foid can be as strong as Russia as country? Nigga
Dude the noun "she" is used when referencing countries. Get yourself a good dictionary and look it up.

Dude the noun "she" is used when referencing countries. Get yourself a good dictionary and look it up.
No, it is just you are foid worshipper. IT is being used for countries you nigger

Its like when you start thinking about it you start thinking about the military side, but then there is a lot going on the more you think about it.

Ya I think you are right this is really big. Something other countries must be well aware of is if the US Empire gets control of Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Georgia & Armenia here.. and then successfully 'rebuilds' them and integrates them to the West... that is really going to increase the Empire's power.

Its not going to happen that fast, like we are talking a few decades to swallow all that. Like it took time and is still ongoing to swallow the Warsaw Pact countries.

Another dimension I have been thinking about is say for the sake of argument Russia does get pro-Western government. And Russia is going along with gradual integration and handing over sovereignty. Thing is Russia will then have significant influence within the Empire.

That got me thinking the Chinese and others they in some ways actually aren't under that much pressure. Its not even a sure thing that the West will be able to successfully integrate Ukraine, let alone Russia. Or that the West won't break down from its own issues when talking decades of time.
A bit hyperthetical there.
There are two options, first with no military action from Nato to conquer Russia which would mean a coup within the Kremlin by the Russian generals. This option is an easy victory for the West.
Option two and probably likely option is Nato attacks Russia proper. If Nato wins they most likely will be so weak and could lose everything. Example China takes advantage of the situation, Japan breaks their vassalage status with America and takes advantage, Iran takes advantage in the middle East.
This will weaken the West in a major way. The West could likely not recover. But hey it is all hypothetical, nobody knows for certain.

History shows us that for example when the Roman empire fell(Europeans warring amongst themselves) suddenly Islam rose out of no where.
Again we saw the Mongol hordes which led to the dark ages. So going on history this fight will just destroy the West.
Even after WW2 the Europeans powers lost everything example the British and French Empires. If USA was not developed at that point in time Europe would never ever have recovered. So based on history I think the West should back off. Just my 2 cents.

No, it is just you are foid worshipper. IT is being used for countries you nigger
You filthy stinking good for nothing white trash. Shut your filthy white trash mouth and fuck off. Get a dictionary you fucking ignorant white scum.

I saw in South Africa people call white trash "white kaffirs". You are a filthy stinking white kaffir you filthy animal.

I remeber when I was in UK. I was in bus and out of the window I saw a white trash bitch pissing. She just pull down her pants and displayed her ass and pussy for the world to see and the piss was flowing from her pussy. Like swine these white trash. You filthy swine.

You filthy stinking good for nothing white trash. Shut your filthy white trash mouth and fuck off. Get a dictionary you fucking ignorant white scum.

I saw in South Africa people call white trash "white kaffirs". You are a filthy stinking white kaffir you filthy animal.

I remeber when I was in UK. I was in bus and out of the window I saw a white trash bitch pissing. She just pull down her pants and displayed her ass and pussy for the world to see and the piss was flowing from her pussy. Like swine these white trash. You filthy swine.
Ok nigger. Unga bunga banana

yeah yeah white trash. I aint even nigger. Shows how dumb these low class white filth are
then you are from the ricefields or rather 3rd world subhuman shit unga bunga banana ching chang chong ricefields. You are worthless

Nuclear weapons
:yes:
Western countries wont risk being obliterated so they wont actively interfere. They will send love and good vibes instead to Ukrainians.:feelshaha:

:yes:
Western countries wont risk being obliterated so they wont actively interfere. They will send love and good vibes instead to Ukrainians.:feelshaha:
:soy::soy::soy: War is bad :soy::soy::soy::soy:

then you are from the ricefields or rather 3rd world subhuman shit unga bunga banana ching chang chong ricefields. You are worthless
:feelskek:

seriously dude you must learn how to write properly. Dont embaress yourself online. Increase your vocabulary and read up on debate techniques.

You could have phrased your comment differently. For example before jumping to conclusions it is better to ask for clarification first . like this "why did you use the word she?" If you found my answer to be shit then you could start with your nonsence trash talking. If my answer however, contains validity then learn from it , grow in understanding and move on.

I wish you a nice day and good bye.

:feelskek:

seriously dude you must learn how to write properly. Dont embaress yourself online. Increase your vocabulary and read up on debate techniques.

You could have phrased your comment differently. For example before jumping to conclusions it is better to ask for clarification first . like this "why did you use the word she?" If you found my answer to be shit then you could start with your nonsence trash talking. If my answer however, contains validity then learn from it , grow in understanding and move on.

I wish you a nice day and good bye.
suck a dick piece of shit. You are wrong and stupid moron. If I make a book in which I will write that @ethniccel1 should cut his throat with knife will it be truth? What is truth? You humans are pathetic. You are nothing more than animals that have little higher IQ and create own "truths". In other languages it will be different so who is right? Moron.

Y'all create thoughts and then dispute if thoughts you created are correct in comparison to other thoughts :lul::lul::lul: fuckin mental asylum.

Saying she about Russia is pathetic since Russia is strong and foids are weaklings and that's "truth" since men have more strength. That's why it is "it" unless you want to offend Russia. Just because some morons claimed somewhere it should be their way I SAY FUCK IT it is gonna be my way.

Last edited:
suck a dick piece of shit. You are wrong and stupid moron. If I make a book in which I will write that @ethniccel1 should cut his throat with knife will it be truth? What is truth? You humans are pathetic. You are nothing more than animals that have little higher IQ and create own "truths". In other languages it will be different so who is right? Moron.

Y'all create thoughts and then dispute if thoughts you created are correct in comparison to other thoughts :lul::lul::lul: fuckin mental asylum.

Saying she about Russia is pathetic since Russia is strong and foids are weaklings and that's "truth" since men have more strength. That's why it is "it" unless you want to offend Russia. Just because some morons claimed somewhere it should be their way I SAY FUCK IT it is gonna be my way.
Okay fine do it your way . The prisons are full of strong men who "do it their way"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K39-w3RI3Ng&ab_channel=AlJazeeraEnglish

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_MqUPDfFdI&ab_channel=HindustanTimes

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR4VtS6PO0E&ab_channel=Reuters

A bit hyperthetical there.
There are two options, first with no military action from Nato to conquer Russia which would mean a coup within the Kremlin by the Russian generals. This option is an easy victory for the West.
Option two and probably likely option is Nato attacks Russia proper. If Nato wins they most likely will be so weak and could lose everything. Example China takes advantage of the situation, Japan breaks their vassalage status with America and takes advantage, Iran takes advantage in the middle East.
This will weaken the West in a major way. The West could likely not recover. But hey it is all hypothetical, nobody knows for certain.

History shows us that for example when the Roman empire fell(Europeans warring amongst themselves) suddenly Islam rose out of no where.
Again we saw the Mongol hordes which led to the dark ages. So going on history this fight will just destroy the West.
Even after WW2 the Europeans powers lost everything example the British and French Empires. If USA was not developed at that point in time Europe would never ever have recovered. So based on history I think the West should back off. Just my 2 cents.

Ya NATO would have to know 100% that there wouldn't be resistance if it sent soldiers into areas in Russia. I view it would be fast moves, where probably they had paid off the Russian military leaders in an area, and Russia was in a lot of chaos.

We are about to find out if the nuclear weapon hoax is real or not. When NATO invades and there no missiles launched this will show us that it isn’t real and then the whole hoax won’t exist. Anybody can invade anyone that they think they can beat with pure manpower when nuclear capable weapons aren’t real or a threat.

Okay fine do it your way . The prisons are full of strong men who "do it their way"
oyoy you try to scare me. No wonder no one want revolution. World is full of pussies like you. Wanna more soy?

Then why not "he", retard? Russia isn't strong. Russians struggle even with such a shithole like Ukraine. The fact they have to resort to threatening the world with nukes shows how pathetic their conventional power is. I reminder: Russia never used nukes at war and chickened out when there was a pretext. But America used them twice and with international support, contrary to Russia, which is commonly hated. Today America will have support too, as foids don't want to lose their convenient world to some balding manlet.
:soy::soy::soy:

Niggaz here soft. SHOW ME YOUR PUSSY I DON'T BELIEVE YA GOT DICK LADIES

@ethniccel1 I fuckin hate you. I want to kill you. You fuckin piece of shit. FUCKIN COWARD! GO SUCK DICK OF POLICE OFFICER NIGGER! FUCKIN PIECE OF SHIT

Last edited:
Then why not "he", retard? Russia isn't strong. Russians struggle even with such a shithole like Ukraine. The fact they have to resort to threatening the world with nukes shows how pathetic their conventional power is. I reminder: Russia never used nukes at war and chickened out when there was a pretext. But America used them twice and with international support, contrary to Russia, which is commonly hated. Today America will have support too, as foids don't want to lose their convenient world to some balding manlet.
JEWISH MEDIA MADE YOUR BRAIN ROT! GO KYS! THERE IS NO HOPE

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back