Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't think my personality is bad

Remaincel

Remaincel

If you can't reflect god you're not human
-
I have never killed, stolen, hurt anyone in any way and never disrespected anyone in real life
I'm actually a good person I always treat everyone very well I have a pure soul I'm almost like an angel
It's full of criminals with girlfriends in this world I don't think these people have better personalities than mine
TL: DR I am the living refutation of personality cope

Same, I believe my personality is fantastic

Looks = personality

Looks = personality
FB IMG 16602483778604198

In this world you have to have a bad personality to be appreciated

You don't meet the looks standard, therefore your personality is shitty

I think my personality is great

I have never killed, stolen, hurt anyone in any way and never disrespected anyone in real life
I'm actually a good person I always treat everyone very well I have a pure soul I'm almost like an angel
It's full of criminals with girlfriends in this world I don't think these people have better personalities than mine
TL: DR I am the living refutation of personality cope
Once I lurked IT and people there told that Stalin and Hitler had good personalities because they had friends and million people followed them.
They even said that if Hitler had bad personality Eva Braun would never be with him.
Keep coping nigga.

Good personality = NT, psychopathic and at least normie looking. <----- as you can see killing and stealing is not in equation.