Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I don’t think I’m autistic am I ?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I’m just ugly and shy and quiet mostly and I’m not an evil piece of shit person , I’ma good person at least I’m trying to be

No one diagnosed me as autistic
I might’ve had autistic tendencies but that’s cuz I had a screamer mentally Ill mother and pscopathic father

Last edited:
You probably aren't autistic, but you can always see a doctor and get checked.

If you're posting on here, there's a pretty good chance you're non-NT

Whether that's autism or something different is something you have to explore
I am non nt tho

I’m just ugly and shy and quiet mostly and I’m not an evil piece of shit person , I’ma good person at least I’m trying to be

I might’ve had autistic tendencies but that’s cuz I had a screamer mentally Ill mother and pscopathic father
sounds like me, although I'm not really a good person

i have assberger that was my diagonosis, i got checked when I was a kid

maybe you can check the medical records that your parents stored somewhere

What autistic traits do you have? You could just be suffering the consequences of the halo effect.

You could just be a weirdo:feelsjuice: id wager you’re not autistic

Never too late to get checked. Theres a difference between autistic and socially inept or introverted tho of you have traits like that

Being autistic doesn’t mean evil.

:yes:
17124.jpg

Probably not, but you never know. There's a lot of autists who never even realize they have it

Most likely mix of depression and social/general anxiety.

What autistic traits do you have? You could just be suffering the consequences of the halo effect.
Yeah I am suffering those consequences, what are some traits? The super nt evil normie traits are much more sick and twisted than mine tho they are weird as fuck
sounds like me, although I'm not really a good person
Then you can die
i have assberger that was my diagonosis, i got checked when I was a kid

maybe you can check the medical records that your parents stored somewhere
It isn’t autistic tho, being nt means being an evil senseless disgusting person I’m a logical nice person , my mother was even saying I had some “wrong thoughts” that I should not think
You could just be a weirdo:feelsjuice: id wager you’re not autistic
Yeah probably
Never too late to get checked. Theres a difference between autistic and socially inept or introverted tho of you have traits like that
Yeah just like my father I’m introverted sadly I’m not Chad like him

Last edited:
It's genetically determined.

I know I literally said that tho ,I think most nt people are evil and autistic ,they hide their autism beneath the evilness ,they are the true villains ,they also mark decent men like us autists or weirdos
Most likely mix of depression and social/general anxiety.
Yeah this

Yeah I am suffering those consequences, what are some traits? The super nt evil normie traits are much more sick and twisted than mine tho they are weird as fuck
Autism has hundreds of traits. It is a spectrum, I am autistic and I think I am misdiagnosed personally. I personally think I have schizoid personality disorder. Look into autism and cluster B disorders and ADHD, lots of overlap all around.

I know I literally said that tho ,I think most nt people are evil and autistic ,they hide their autism beneath the evilness ,they are the true villains ,they also mark decent men like us autists or weirdos

Yeah this
Sorry, I misunderstood.

Autism has hundreds of traits.
Then literally everyone is autistic,wtf is this bullshit? Calling non evil things autistic is just wrong

Then literally everyone is autistic,wtf is this bullshit? Calling non evil things autistic is just wrong
Well the way it works is people who have autism carry enough traits to be considered "autistic". Sure normies have autistic traits but not enough to be "autistic". Does that make sense?

Well the way it works is people who have autism carry enough traits to be considered "autistic". Sure normies have autistic traits but not enough to be "autistic". Does that make sense?
Maybe
Same,but there's no point in being nice in this cold world,normies are pos
I’m just nice to people I see who need and deserve it and animals
doesn't matter,scumciety gonna treat you like one anyway.
Yeah that is the wAy for men like us

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back