Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I don't think I'll ever really relate to any of you on that level

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
I have a very unusual life. Please be kind and not that my thought process is very different from yours even if we share the same beliefs, I discovered them a certain way and you didn't.

I've always wanted privacy and this is not something like be getting tired of expectations, it's just that I feel like this is holding me back from getting to know myself better.

I have friends but just this one friend I talk to not even in english and we just whisper. I feel like this has been capping my potential I rarely ever answer in class but today, I felt like I'm the most interesting and brilliant person who has ever been in that class. I raise my hand and say the answers and the teacher thinks to herself, "damn he's smart. Hopefully.

Anyway, look guys, I don't want to hate myself but my desires are horrible desires I wish I could cut my family off and go broke, a sense of belonging is so overrated. You know, if you have a brother or sister you're supposed to fucking care for them, look after them and shit fuck that shit. These morons will never leave you alone.

Dude, don't get offended, I don't come from a good family, of course there are things I'm grateful for, but privacy is the ultimate gift, they won't leave me alone, it's like you have a spy on you from birth. Anyway guys, no one has ever talked about such a thing and I'm pretty sure, I don't know to what extent I want to say this to you, to what extent this is just a diary for me, etc. but please suggest me some ways to gain privacy, it's not really privacy it's like a fucking spy on you all the time, mogging you to death.
You guys are blackpilled, I'm sure you guys understand this to some extent. :blackpill:

I grew up in a poor home with 3 other siblings, privacy is out of window. It comes with the territory of being a poorfag ethnic. If you can get a part time job do it, save up money and build yourself a low budget room in the yard furthest possible away from the main house.

Privacy is overrated. You need social interaction from family. Have you tried locking your door? This could push them away and they'll no longer talk or interact with you. Don't take it for granted and you won't want to go homeless.

Privacy is overrated. You need social interaction from family.
No, you need social interaction in general, no matter if it comes from family or not. What's important is that it comes from people who care about you or at least whose company you enjoy. He says he doesn't come from a good family, which may mean he'd rather be without them. I, too, didn't enjoy living with my family, and I've been living alone for several years, which feels better to me (or not as bad, at least).

you won't want to go homeless
True though. If you do disown your family, you gotta make sure you can afford to live alone.

We can all relate to each other

Your Own place is what you and i Need.

People never mind their own Business and Always wanna have a say in Things.

Annoying.

Privacy is overrated. You need social interaction from family. Have you tried locking your door? This could push them away and they'll no longer talk or interact with you. Don't take it for granted and you won't want to go homeless.
It's worse than just family, that's why I created this post, it's mainly obligation that you gotta provide for your siblings in some way unconditional love, in other words, even when they see you as subhuman trash and worthless, they bring you down, spy on you and you have to tolerate all of it and you're expected to vibe with them, now you wonder why you can't form meaningful friendships... these things are like dominoes one falls the next falls, so does my life.

It's worse than just family, that's why I created this post, it's mainly obligation that you gotta provide for your siblings in some way unconditional love, in other words, even when they see you as subhuman trash and worthless, they bring you down, spy on you and you have to tolerate all of it and you're expected to vibe with them, now you wonder why you can't form meaningful friendships... these things are like dominoes one falls the next falls, so does my life.
Can't relate. I had older sisters and a brother who all treated me like shit for no reason/made fun of me/treated me like a child. Even my mother made fun of me for being skinny and said I didn't eat enough. My other family/cousins wont even conversate with me and ignore me (racist I'm guessing). I never had a tight nit family. Drama 24/7 constantly. No one ever cared about me except my cunt mother. I never did anything to deserve it all.

Last edited:
Can't relate. I had older sisters and a brother who all treated me like shit for no reason/made fun of me/treated me like a child. Even my mother made fun of me for being skinny and said I didn't eat enough. My other family/cousins wont even conversate with me and ignore me (racist I'm guessing). I never had a tight nit family. Drama 24/7 constantly. No one ever cared about me except my cunt mother. I never did anything to deserve it all.
My own family called me weak and tried to put me down.

It's brutal man. Your mother's a female but I'm proud of you for seeing through some people, I mean, sure, your mother doesn't deserve the fucking hatred cause she cares for you but sometimes you gotta be selfless, ummm, dude look, I can't really comment on your family because I simply don't know how well she treated you etc. it's just a case of may it be fair. So there you go, if your mother's indeed a cunt may she be treated like the cunt she is, if she was caring, may she be cared for.

My own family called me weak and tried to put me down.
Ouch!

I have a lot of privacy! I can walk around my yard naked if I want! Although my privacy food fence is bad this year from drought, it's still tall... But no one visit....

Thanks for sharing man. We all walk our own road, and any kind on inceldom is relatable even if other things are not.

I'm very lucky, I get on well with my family and being involved in my sister's children's lives makes me happy. Like I may have missed out on having a family of my own, but at least there are some children in the world who have learned things from me and might remember me.

Thanks for sharing man. We all walk our own road, and any kind on inceldom is relatable even if other things are not.

I'm very lucky, I get on well with my family and being involved in my sister's children's lives makes me happy. Like I may have missed out on having a family of my own, but at least there are some children in the world who have learned things from me and might remember me.
I agree and of course I remember you :feelskek: