Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't respect copyright law

Kevin Logan

Kevin Logan

Wagieslave
Fuck all those fucking lawyers and corporations that push their fucking cuckright law in our throat, I illegal downloaded music, games, comics, mangas, anime, movies and archive them to later redistribute by download, and I don't intend to stop.

Fucking based bro ill folllw you for that. @gymletethnicel watch n learn cucksoomer

I'm a rapper I steal music, got a server I abuse it

truecel trait

I'm contacting the authorities :worryfeels:

just kidding

Me neither.
Reason why jewtube is not fun anymore.
Also those who livestream have to be very careful with any licensed music that gets put on.

Stay down slave, you are not allowed to play copyright´d music TM.
Get on your knees, or we WILL remove "your borrowed account" that you made for US.

sbegMXL.jpeg

:p

Based OP.

Copyright attorneys can suck my balls. I have download TBs worth of torrents and seeded TBs of content.

Sharing is caring. Seed as long as possible my fellow incel pirate friends.

Copyright is a joke, just ask Richard Stallman.

There is nothing new under the sun. Just variations on a theme. For example, rap is a retarded version of Gregorian chants.

Fuck all those fucking lawyers and corporations that push their fucking cuckright law in our throat, I illegal downloaded music, games, comics, mangas, anime, movies and archive them to later redistribute by download, and I don't intend to stop.
In Canada, you can pretty much pirate whatever you want. The most you'll ever get is a warning from your ISP.