Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I don't really seem to care if someone insults me. Do you?

currycel⁰

currycel⁰

Bye Bye friendcels
-
Foids insult me a lot directly indirectly but saying something back to them sounds emasculating to myself and "over reacting" to normoids. I dont care much about it anyways :feelsjuice:.
How do you guys react when some normie insults you jokingly or even seriously?:feelshehe::feelshmm:

I want to crush their skulls, but unfortunately that's illegal so I either insult them back or don't say anything.

No, because all their insults are retarded

kys fakecel curry cuck

Foids insult me a lot directly indirectly but saying something back to them sounds emasculating to myself and "over reacting" to normoids. I dont care much about it anyways :feelsjuice:.
How do you guys react when some normie insults you jokingly or even seriously?:feelshehe::feelshmm:
Do people really insult you to your face?

I spent so much time being insulted that now I'm immune towards this.

no faggot it happens with me mutually while talking to normies in a group. I hate all normies its unreal
I don't understand what you're trying to say

I would always say something back, but that hasn't happened this school year so...

Was bullied a lot in my school days due to being manlet and socially inept. Cried too, but never gave up because my bro Jeremy meeks told me this:

I still don't know how to adequately react when someone openly or subtly insults you. There is a difference if someone just makes fun of you or insults you.
In case of others making fun of me, it's better to act according to saying 'he who laughs last laughs best' but it not always works in case of insult.

I still don't know how to adequately react when someone openly or subtly insults you. There is a difference if someone just makes fun of you or insults you.
In case of others making fun of me, it's better to act according to saying 'he who laughs last laughs best' but it not always works in case of insult.
You gay

Soy soyjak

I hate it when bitches make fun of me (though my internet history may suggest otherwise)