Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't like the attention that incels are getting right now

Remaincel

Remaincel

If you can't reflect god you're not human
-
Very cringe and the way they treat incel like it's the biggest threat in the world makes it seem this will end very badly :feelshehe:

That's really the biggest threat in the world.

i think that's exactly the part i hate the most about cucks and roasties. they are so obsessed with the flawed idea of labelling us as a ''serious treat'' when in reality we are not and sexhavers commit most of the crimes in the world.

i think that's exactly the part i hate the most about cucks and roasties. they are so obsessed with the flawed idea of labelling us as a ''serious treat'' when in reality we are not and sexhavers commit most of the crimes in the world.
They just want to make an excuse to extermine incels because of their looks

Normies like to imagine themselves as the good guys fighting against evil just like in the generic capeshit movies they love to watch. In this case we are seen as the bad guys, the evil organization known as I.N.C.E.L, bc we dare to call out their delusional bluepilled bs

“Hmmmmm demonizing a group for something they cant control? That sounds like the behavior of those incel groups, they just blindly hate women and minorities. Those ugly little goblins deserve what they get”
Normies like to imagine themselves as the good guys fighting against evil just like in the generic capeshit movies they love to watch. In this case we are seen as the bad guys, the evil organization known as I.N.C.E.L, bc we dare to call out their delusional bluepilled bs
those mindsets are the ones that cause genocides. Even the concept of a mindset is a bit sheepish

They just want to make an excuse to extermine incels because of their looks
that's their fantasy.
imo they want you to be a cuck bugman that doesn't complain ever about foid privilege and cater to all their entitletement, but that applies to all men not only incels.

that's their fantasy.
imo they want you to be a cuck bugman that doesn't complain ever about foid privilege and cater to all their entitletement, but that applies to all men not only incels.

Ah yes normies being empowered by watching their shitty hero films where the good guys win for the 8838364748th time, inspiring them to do "good deeds" for this world. :feelshaha::smonk:

Ah yes normies being empowered by watching their shitty hero films where the good guys win for the 8838364748th time, inspiring them to do "good deeds" for this world. :feelshaha::smonk:
And the "good guy" is always a chad or a prettyboy fag :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
It's never a balding short ugly indian janitor, I wonder why :feelskek:

I'm a bit of a conspiracy theorist, and I think there are larger interests behind this, they dislike seeing a huge proportion of virgin men resigned to doom get together and develop some sort of organizational capacity.

an incel means the worst of the worst in a human being, the stigma against an incel is socially justified, not having access to sex is an indicative of what a social failure you are.

add to that this defeatist culture of resignation, justified by the blackpill, produces neets, and justifies this unproductive way of life.

on the other side of this spectrum: women, a commercial product in itself, a thumbnail of a pretty woman generates thousands of dollars in profits, a woman is productive by the mere fact of her existence.

through them you control the birth rate directly, they are beneficial in every way.
this explains well the way we are treated in contrast to them

they need another false rallying cry like BLM or LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ+

Very cringe and the way they treat incel like it's the biggest threat in the world makes it seem this will end very badly :feelshehe:
it's no surprise with how bright most of them glow

its just npc stuff, they dont think, if they were born in 1940's thay would hunt down the jews, kill blacks etc.

It’s the opposite, if all men were incels things would be a lot more peaceful